Groups

Two months free Sky film pass for Now TV

I took up the offer of the two codes on here a few days ago for two months of free Sky films with Now TV. I have the Now TV boxes upstairs and downstairs I have my main tv which is on a monthly contract with Sky (but I have not got the Sky film package). When I turn on my Now TV box, I get my screen with all of my apps on it - NOW TV is there but there is also another one for Sky films. I can access Sky films through the NOW TV option and have watched a few. But am I right in thinking that I cannot watch the films on the Sky films app on the menu (if I only have the Now TV free pass)? When I look at this list, these films have prices on them - would these be ones I would have to pay for if I wanted to watch tv downstairs on my Sky+HD box? I've told my daughter not to pick films from this menu, as I think you have to pay the price stated for these - or, am I wrong about this - these priced up ones are included with the two months free Sky film pass for Now TV? Thank you.

3 Comments

You need to watch in the NOW TV app and select movies to watch

Sky Films app is a different app that's why you are having difficulty

This post hurts my eyes.

Original Poster

cliosport65

You need to watch in the NOW TV app and select movies to watch ;)Sky … You need to watch in the NOW TV app and select movies to watch ;)Sky Films app is a different app that's why you are having difficulty

Thank you, I thought that was the case but just wanted to double check.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30057
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)812
      3. Android tablet parental control ?22
      4. Memory foam mattress topper22

See more discussions