Groups

Two new licensed PS4 controllers have been revealed.

Razer Raiju:
    The Razer team’s extensive knowledge in developing eSports peripherals made them an ideal partner to create a tournament-grade controller for PS4.

Designed for conquering professional eSports tournaments, the Razer Raiju is equipped with advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. Its features include:
    ■Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
    ■Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
    ■Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
    ■Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
    ■3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
    ■Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
    ■Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage

Nacon Revolution:
    Developed with the eSport player in mind, the Nacon team of industrial designers and engineers collaborated with pro-gamers to develop the Revolution Pro Controller to meet a wide range of their gameplay needs.

Thanks to this collaboration, the Revolution Pro Controller features include:
    ■46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
    ■Four extra shortcut buttons
    ■Eight-way directional pad
    ■Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
    ■Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
    ■Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage

13 Comments

Original Poster

The Razer Raiju looks awfully similar to an Xbox One Controller

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvtPb1UVUAAJfe0.jpg

Banned

And i thought i was ugly.. oO

Banned

Good lord they look horrendous!

I said it on the PS4 thread, but I think it stands repeating:

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/memes-kill-it-with-fire/KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Still haven't met a single person that's interested in esports. Anyone?
    Edited by: "MSK." 26th Oct 2016

esports is a event so only people that would be interested is those who attend those events... so I suggest you go to a esports event and ask there if anybody is interested in esports

Banned

Those controllers don't look very ergonomic or natural. Lest should have tried to be original than straight up rip off the Xbox One controller.

Won't bother with these ps controllers or the elite xbox controller unless they become reasonably priced.

UnhappyGamer

esports is a event so only people that would be interested is those who … esports is a event so only people that would be interested is those who attend those events... so I suggest you go to a esports event and ask there if anybody is interested in esports :D:D:D

It's not a streamed thing? Have you ever been?

moneysavingkitten

It's not a streamed thing? Have you ever been?

​have you ever watched? there is a massive audience in the background....

UnhappyGamer

​have you ever watched? there is a massive audience in the background....

I'm not trying to be facetious. Genuinely curious. Yes I have, but it wasn't for me a bit like watching sport. I'd rather be playing a game than watching someone else play. The fun bit is the interaction. I enjoy watching streamers sometimes, but perhaps it's more for their personalities than their skills.

I can imagine if you enjoy watching sports, then maybe you would enjoy it? Watching someone else doing something skilled can be interesting. But I'm yet to meet anyone that wants to watch esports and I have asked quite a few people. I don't really understand who their audience is. Gamer? Non-gamer? Ex-gamer? Person with little time to play?

I'm not sure if I am missing the point of esports because it gets talked about a lot, or if it's marketing hype.

May as well try and replicate the best controllers I suppose (xbox)

I'd pick one up if I had a PS4. The dualshocks are horrendous

Banned

benjammin316

May as well try and replicate the best controllers I suppose (xbox) I'd … May as well try and replicate the best controllers I suppose (xbox) I'd pick one up if I had a PS4. The dualshocks are horrendous

No they aren't and you'll never buy a PS4 "professional troll"

Hmmm now these look slighly familiar although not sure where I have seen them before.

Any info on pricing as I'm not a huge fan of the DS4 personally but won't be paying as much as a console just for a pad??

Admittedly it's better than the DS3 but for me and my lanky fingers, the PS pads are just too small.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      4. Jury service1824

See more discussions