Groups

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps. Song help needed PLZ

Right... at the end of the fourth series of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps Johnny gets shot and Janet runs to him... then a song begins to play and i really would like to know what the song is...... i think it may be called "Stay with me" but who is the singer of this version of the song.... thanks for your help..... rep added to the pesron who gives me the answer..Cheers.... I really need to no

13 Comments

Possibly Shakespeare's sister but without hearing I don't know

Original Poster

3girls1boy;2845640

Possibly Shakespeare's sister but without hearing I don't know

No its not that one

written in the stars by westlife is the one that plays through the credits

uk.youtube.com/wat…xKk

its called 'written in the stars' by westlife. i love it

westlife!?!?!?

i found "Two Pints of Lager Theme" by Christian Henson]http//th…rg/

you can hear it there doesnt sound the usual westlife stuff!!??

DURRRR sorry theres the wine talk lol read the OP wrong i think i should go to bed ha ha ha

foxymissroxy;2845706

westlife!?!?!? i found "Two Pints of Lager Theme" by Christian … westlife!?!?!? i found "Two Pints of Lager Theme" by Christian Henson]http://themes.kitjunkie.org/you can hear it there doesnt sound the usual westlife stuff!!??DURRRR sorry theres the wine talk lol read the OP wrong i think i should go to bed ha ha ha

yeah they always play a soppy song on the last show with clips from the series
    (ok now i sound really sad :oops:)

DJ Ironik mix is better!!!

Original Poster

Thanks you lot rep left 4 u all that give me the right song.... i am so obesessed with two pints... i mean i watched all of season 6 today lol thanks for all your help

Does anyone no where i can get the song?

Original Poster

Does anyone no where i can et this song?.... its for my mum:oops:.... yes for my mum :oops:

if u pm me your email i could try n send you an mp3 of it?

Original Poster

Cheers ye.. thanks

Stay with me was sung by Rebecca someone who used to star in casualty, Could it be that one?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions