Groups

Two powerful explosions outside a soccer stadium in central Istanbul Saturday injured at least 20 people.

Unknown who has carried out this devastating attack
    usatoday.com/sto…e1b

84 Comments

Banned

archer1204

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/10/blasts-near-istanbul-soccer-stadium-injure-20/95263330/?hootPostID=8ee1df56c097d8100ac00b31ffd72e1b

​obviously it will be Isis.
    20 police men are injured, bbc news say.

just a shame really because the media has started to moan that Syria and Russians are being very successful in syria by taking over the rebels.
    i think alot of people's eyes have woken up on what is actually going on in syria!

Religion of peace strikes again

Banned

I am your enemy because I am watching a game of footie....

Bloody idiots.

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

I am your enemy because I am watching a game of footie....Bloody idiots.

Correction is was near a football stadium & the target was the riot police on standby not football fans.

xbox360man

​But the injured were Muslims

Very sad news, lets hope they catch the perpetrators. Terrorism never wins, pointless strategy.

Gollywood

Which makes the attacks even more retarded.

shauneco

Which makes the attacks even more retarded.

​When you get the the usual comments on HUKD like 'the religion of peace strikes again'... when the victims were themselves Muslims...& you are feeling sympathy for them...even though they're Muslims whilst effectively mocking them!!

Gollywood

​When you get the the usual comments on HUKD like 'the religion of peace s … ​When you get the the usual comments on HUKD like 'the religion of peace strikes again'... when the victims were themselves Muslims...& you are feeling sympathy for them...even though they're Muslims whilst effectively mocking them!!

What attacks like this might highlight is the fact that not all Muslims are the same, clearly there are a minority with some sort of agenda. It's clearly some form of extremism.

xbox360man

Yup bet it was them Buddhist Monks or Hindus. Proper violent, only if there wasca religion that doesn't spit the dummy out because it rains or is too sunny.

Gollywood

Yup just goes to show how extreme the religious extremists are. The nutters of ISIS etc have killed more Muslims than any other religion. 6th century meets 2016.

Gollywood

Sunni Shia schism.

Fred Smith

Sunni Shia schism.

I doubt bombers carry out sect-checks before detonating...

Banned

Fred Smith

Sunni Shia schism.

Or Kurds

Banned

Gollywood

In Freds world they do.

Its amazing what can be established after reading the internet after 30 minutes of an event

Gollywood

Why would anyone need to check when the population of Turkey is 80% Sunni?

Hope my Besiktas supporting turkish friend is ok, he goes to most the games. Cant get hold of him at the min.

Gollywood

Read the Quran it's not as peaceful as you think...

xbox360man

​So those that died essentially 'deserved' it because they follow the same religion as the perpetrators? You're all heart....

Gollywood

They stone their women to death if they commit adultery.

airfix

​And in America, they can lawfully electrocute you to death or inject you with chemicals to kill you.

What's your point?

Gollywood

​And in America, they can lawfully electrocute you to death or inject you … ​And in America, they can lawfully electrocute you to death or inject you with chemicals to kill you.What's your point?

I don't think that there are too many on HUKD who suffer from Americanophobia. Whereas, when it comes to a certain religion...

RonChew

I don't think that there are too many on HUKD who suffer from … I don't think that there are too many on HUKD who suffer from Americanophobia. Whereas, when it comes to a certain religion...

​totally agree boring criticism of the west is very rare on hukd

Gollywood

​And in America, they can lawfully electrocute you to death or inject you … ​And in America, they can lawfully electrocute you to death or inject you with chemicals to kill you.What's your point?

Show me proof that they do this for adultery in America...

Religion needs terminating. End of discussion.

Banned

airfix

​have you actually seen a woman being stoned to death by committing adultery????
    or do you believe any dick and Dom ! have you actually been to a Muslim country? there is adultery going on all over the planet, and yes even in Muslim countries!

no need to pick on Muslims every single time because the rest of the world is still following religions too such as Ireland, most of eu, Thailand, China and so forth!

people in Ireland can't have an abortion, shall I randomly criticise them ? and now donald trump will be doing same !
    I'm sorry but the same is with any religion!
    just take a look at our own British policies.
    UK just let gays and lesbians marry only when David Cameron took over !

it's shocking that you still believe in politics!!

Banned

xbox360man

​and what about the Bible? Tora??
    and so on?

apparently the Bible got changed!!

Original Poster

sofiasar

​and what about the Bible? Tora?? and so on? apparently the Bible got c … ​and what about the Bible? Tora?? and so on? apparently the Bible got changed!!

Do you mean Torah?

sofiasar

​have you actually seen a woman being stoned to death by committing a … ​have you actually seen a woman being stoned to death by committing adultery???? or do you believe any dick and Dom ! have you actually been to a Muslim country? there is adultery going on all over the planet, and yes even in Muslim countries! no need to pick on Muslims every single time because the rest of the world is still following religions too such as Ireland, most of eu, Thailand, China and so forth! people in Ireland can't have an abortion, shall I randomly criticise them ? and now donald trump will be doing same !I'm sorry but the same is with any religion! just take a look at our own British policies. UK just let gays and lesbians marry only when David Cameron took over ! it's shocking that you still believe in politics!!

Do you require pictures and images of people (both men and women) being stoned to death for adultery as I can direct you to a fair few. None of them seem to take place in civilised countries though so don't be too disappointed.

Oh yeah. I forgot that frying another humans brains is perfectly acceptable. What was I thinking.....

Banned

stuarthanley

Do you require pictures and images of people (both men and women) being … Do you require pictures and images of people (both men and women) being stoned to death for adultery as I can direct you to a fair few. None of them seem to take place in civilised countries though so don't be too disappointed.

​ha typical! I can send you pictures of the same happening here , not so many years ago! let's just take it back 60-70 years ago! to make it fair I won't mention any religion or anything like most if you do.
    women and men used to get killed just for doing witch craft too, and if they possessed black magic.
    a few of you have made me to do research about the so called Freedom world!

sofiasar

​ha typical! I can send you pictures of the same happening here , not so m … ​ha typical! I can send you pictures of the same happening here , not so many years ago! let's just take it back 60-70 years ago! to make it fair I won't mention any religion or anything like most if you do.women and men used to get killed just for doing witch craft too, and if they possessed black magic. a few of you have made me to do research about the so called Freedom world!

No you couldn't. Believe me. 60-70 years ago, people were not being stoned to death in the streets of the UK.
    Edited by: "SJHan" 11th Dec 2016

Banned

stuarthanley

No you couldn't. Believe me. 60-70 years ago, people were not being … No you couldn't. Believe me. 60-70 years ago, people were not being stoned in the streets in the UK.

At the times of your gran or your great gran depending on your age. Give you a hint, Victorian times ! Few programmes on tv too, one is currently on, slum Britain or something

Hopefully one day we can learn to reconcile our differences without shedding blood, but tbh I cant see it ever happening in my lifetime.

sofiasar

​have you actually seen a woman being stoned to death by committing a … ​have you actually seen a woman being stoned to death by committing adultery???? or do you believe any dick and Dom ! have you actually been to a Muslim country? there is adultery going on all over the planet, and yes even in Muslim countries! no need to pick on Muslims every single time because the rest of the world is still following religions too such as Ireland, most of eu, Thailand, China and so forth! people in Ireland can't have an abortion, shall I randomly criticise them ? and now donald trump will be doing same !I'm sorry but the same is with any religion! just take a look at our own British policies. UK just let gays and lesbians marry only when David Cameron took over ! it's shocking that you still believe in politics!!

Do you also think it's acceptable for a man to have more than one wife? I though it was illegal in this country.

[img]thetimes.co.uk/ima…4,0,78&resize=685[/img]

70,000 members and 100 weddings. I wonder how men would react if women started to take more than one 'husband' - not well, I suspect.

Gollywood

they do that in the usa for adultery???? oO

sofiasar

At the times of your gran or your great gran depending on your age. … At the times of your gran or your great gran depending on your age. Give you a hint, Victorian times ! Few programmes on tv too, one is currently on, slum Britain or something

Guess what.... You're still completely wrong. Please find ANY examples of people being stoned to death in the UK as a capital punishment. I'll wait here.....
    Edited by: "SJHan" 11th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions