Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Two Rockstar games + Pre-Oder Bonus Free when preordering Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC @ Rockstar Games

Posted 4th Oct
The much anticipated Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC is coming on the 5th of November.

If you Pre-purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC between October 9 and October 22nd via the Rockstar Games Launcher you get offered two free Rockstar Games PC titles from the following:

• Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition

Pre-purchases made on the Rockstar Games Launcher also include free upgrades to the Premium Editions of Red Dead Redemption 2, with both the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition discounted by $20 each.

Further pre-purchase bonuses via the Rockstar Games Launcher include:

• Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode
  • War Horse for Story Mode
  • Treasure Map for Story Mode
  • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
  • 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online

The Ultimate Edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 includes the content of the Story Mode of the Special Edition as well as additional online content, including:

• Bonus Outfits: Get two exclusive outfits for your character online.
  • A thoroughbred black chestnut horse
  • Free Survival Camp Theme
  • Free access to additional weapons
  • Rank bonuses

Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates
Rockstargames Deals

Groups

Top comments
RDR2 appears next to “biggest gaming disappointment” in my personal gaming dictionary
8 Comments
RDR2 appears next to “biggest gaming disappointment” in my personal gaming dictionary
A deal with no price? A pre-order as well. Remember Max Payne is £27 in their store and ancient so youre looking £40+ from them and those "bonuses" wont compensate for that.
that game is so boring and dull
Thanks for posting @matwalaboy I've moved this over to misc until it's available to order, if you send a report once it's live we'll pop back into deals.
@matwalaboy It looks like you can claim GTA SA for free now until the 8th just by downloading the launcher. Then from the 9th you have to preorder RDR2 to get GTA SA just as one of your choices!
Avenger132404/10/2019 18:55

@matwalaboy It looks like you can claim GTA SA for free now until the 8th …@matwalaboy It looks like you can claim GTA SA for free now until the 8th just by downloading the launcher. Then from the 9th you have to preorder RDR2 to get GTA SA just as one of your choices!

You are right, GTA SA is indeed free till the 8th, if you Preorder you can chose from a list of games, GTA SA is one of them, but I would imagine most people would have claimed it for free anyways
Gambini04/10/2019 18:04

RDR2 appears next to “biggest gaming disappointment” in my personal gaming …RDR2 appears next to “biggest gaming disappointment” in my personal gaming dictionary

Is TLOU there with it?
deeky04/10/2019 19:04

Is TLOU there with it?

No, it’s on the opposite end of the scale as one of the best games I’ve ever played.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants