Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Two Sun Savers codes needed!

Posted 4th Mar
I misread the Chessington world of adventures offer, thinking that I have until 09/03/20 to collect. The last codes were on 25/02/20 and 09/03/20 is the last day to book. I have 7 codes and need 2 more? If anyone can spare me two from 08/02/20 to 25/02/20, that would be great. I can offer a month NOW TV sports/entertainment/movie pass in exchange. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I've said this before - Google is your friend.

Quick search result

Or if you can't be bothered looking

40044166-kXzTN.jpg
Ringfinger04/03/2020 21:36

I've said this before - Google is your friend. Quick search resultOr if …I've said this before - Google is your friend. Quick search resultOr if you can't be bothered looking[Image]

Let's see if you get a thank you.
Ringfinger04/03/2020 21:36

I've said this before - Google is your friend. Quick search resultOr if …I've said this before - Google is your friend. Quick search resultOr if you can't be bothered looking[Image]

Thanks but these codes only work for the holidays. The sunsaver codes are unique.
Nikki0604/03/2020 22:46

Thanks but these codes only work for the holidays. The sunsaver codes are …Thanks but these codes only work for the holidays. The sunsaver codes are unique.

Ah, ok. Didn't realise. Nor read the Sun for years, or any paper when I come to think of it.
Ringfinger04/03/2020 23:31

Ah, ok. Didn't realise. Nor read the Sun for years, or any paper when I …Ah, ok. Didn't realise. Nor read the Sun for years, or any paper when I come to think of it.

Thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants