Groups

Two things on buying GFX card

1) I have been offered a Sapphire Ati Radeon Hd5750 1gb Gddr5 Pci-E Graphics Card second hand for £60 delivered with two years warranty left. Is this a good deal?

2) Is there anyway I can protect myself on the off chance this is a scam (I will be paying through Paypal)?

Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

Banned

seems a good price, how old is the card? as that card only has 2 years warranty to start with? and where are you purchasing it from?

seems fairly good price to me, a fair bit cheaper than most places.
    paypal is a good method of protection, the only other thing i can suggest is to pay via a credit card, via paypal. this can help a bit as they are jointly liable, although most of the protection is for things over £99.

still def a good price

Original Poster

HybridTheory

seems a good price, how old is the card? as that card only has 2 years … seems a good price, how old is the card? as that card only has 2 years warranty to start with? and where are you purchasing it from?

It was bought November 2009
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …89152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions