Expired

Two Zavvi codes to give away

13 replies
Found 18th Jan 2010
I have two codes that I won at Christmas. I have tried to use them but they were not accepted on the items I wanted. You may have better luck than me.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Can i have one?

me please?

yes please can i have one

what were the items they wouldnt work on?

Original Poster

Codes now sent to Darknight and Mai

Original Poster

mai;7581019

what were the items they wouldnt work on?

SD card

bluebindy123;7581021

Thanks very much, hopefully it works :thumbsup: lol

bluebindy123;7581021

Thanks very much
Will give you some rep.

They arent working for anyone on any item, you have to contact zavvi and get them to add the codes to your account

hotukdeals.com/ite…ues

kelly_o_fanatic;7582634

They arent working for anyone on any item, you have to contact zavvi and … They arent working for anyone on any item, you have to contact zavvi and get them to add the codes to your accounthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/582993/zavvi-christmas-voucher-code-issues

your right.... will contact zavvi, thanks!

mai;7582717

your right.... will contact zavvi, thanks!

Since the OP didnt know that, would it not be fair to check with the OP first to see if they want to do that?

I didnt think.... and well instead of giving them away they could of contacted a mod, or posted about them not working.

...not that I aint greatful that they gave one to me.

I didnt know that now all codes were not working, I thought they didnt work on certain items aswell, as I read about some users being able to use them on some items but not others...

Original Poster

mai;7583179

I didnt think.... and well instead of giving them away they could of … I didnt think.... and well instead of giving them away they could of contacted a mod, or posted about them not working. ...not that I aint greatful that they gave one to me.I didnt know that now all codes were not working, I thought they didnt work on certain items aswell, as I read about some users being able to use them on some items but not others...

Yes I knew about the problem with them but as I am going on holiday really haven't the time to sort it out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones21
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?44
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions