Groups

Tying to find someone - please help

I'm trying to find someone (telephone number or address) who I don't know. All I've got is there FULL (including middle) names and what area they live in. Is there any way ie Electoral Roll? That doesn't cost?

15 Comments

have you tried [url]www.192.com[/url]

are you stalking them?

trevorbyers;1819305

Try this site - its … Try this site - its freehttp://www.freerecordsregistry.com/?gclid=CPfN7qOWvJICFRcS1Aodm3tgbA

I just tried that and its not actually free.

did you try 192.com cos if you key in name and postcode it gives you all people with that name in area so you will be able to see if person you are looking for is there

Original Poster

holly100;1819296

have you tried [url]www.192.com[/url]

Yes many thanks, I did give it a try and found the names that I'm but I have to 'buy credits' to get the details and I was hoping to not have to pay for them!! cheapskate hey!!

bt.com/

Click "Residential name".

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1819302

are you stalking them?

LOL, now that would be telling x

re 192.com

Do you know the post code area (you only need the first 3/4 digits)?

Hey, why don't you stalk me instead? I'll dish out my info a piece at a time (but in a way that'll keep you on your toes), saving you the hassle of buying 192.com credits, private detectives, etc.

Just offering my services - after all this is HUKD!

Original Poster

TGB;1819553

Hey, why don't you stalk me instead? I'll dish out my info a piece at a … Hey, why don't you stalk me instead? I'll dish out my info a piece at a time (but in a way that'll keep you on your toes), saving you the hassle of buying 192.com credits, private detectives, etc.Just offering my services - after all this is HUKD!

Great, this sounds like fun! What kind of stalker u want me to be? mad?, nutty?,weird? lustful?

Original Poster

ssabres;1819534

re 192.comDo you know the post code area (you only need the first 3/4 … re 192.comDo you know the post code area (you only need the first 3/4 digits)?

No, but I put in county which seemed to work but details I'm after aren't there - typical! Thanks anyway

hannah19790;1819624

Great, this sounds like fun! What kind of stalker u want me to be? mad?, … Great, this sounds like fun! What kind of stalker u want me to be? mad?, nutty?,weird? lustful?

All for me please!

What is the reason you want to find someone? I'm scared lol!

Original Poster

There is a peice of land near my house I was interested in buying and got a name of who owned it but didn't know how to get in contact. Anyway, found 'em now, so thanks to all for your help. x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844459
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114479
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610

See more discussions