Tyre Courier

Found 28th Sep 2011
Won some tyres on ebay that I need for my car but their in Cambridgeshire and im in Manchester. Seller's happy enough for me to arrange a courier to collect.

Anyone know the cheapest one for 2 tyres?

Cheers in advance.

7 Comments

Try an eBay seller called "dab200369". think it's called 'Paisley Freight'. I have used them a few times for alloy wheels that I won on eBay with no problems. Plenty of tyre/wheel couriers on ebay

Rhys1927

Try an eBay seller called "dab200369". think it's called 'Paisley … Try an eBay seller called "dab200369". think it's called 'Paisley Freight'. I have used them a few times for alloy wheels that I won on eBay with no problems. Plenty of tyre/wheel couriers on ebay

Also check out Courier Queen on eBay, I used them with no issues at all and the limit was 30kgs or something, more than most couriers allow. If one tyre is under 30kgs it might be cheaper doing two separate collections?

Interparcel economy and get the seller to tape the tyres together so you only pay one shipping fee, should cost you less than a tenner. The courier will be UPS.

thehitman

Interparcel economy and get the seller to tape the tyres together so you … Interparcel economy and get the seller to tape the tyres together so you only pay one shipping fee, should cost you less than a tenner. The courier will be UPS.

I suspect 2 tyres together will be heavier than a standard courier would accept.

Have a look here: wheelweights.net/ and there is an excel spreadsheet with tyre weights

I've had lots of tyres delivered via parcel2go. 2 tyres taped together will cost you about £7.

sickly sweet

I suspect 2 tyres together will be heavier than a standard courier would … I suspect 2 tyres together will be heavier than a standard courier would accept.

I've done it a few times with no problem at all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions