Tyre Damage

Found 28th Aug 2017
2776409-QBsFQ.jpg

Hey all, need to know if this is safe to drive on? I can't really get to a garage until Thursday but will get bus if need be?

Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I wouldn't like to chance it, but see what other members think about it.
No its not safe and its illegal to drive too , there is a possibility to below up as i had similar tyre year ago , when was parking I basically hit the pavement and gone flat - there was no chance to repair it so had to buy new one !!

Now if that was happened during driving i guess it would be pain in the ass, suggest u to change it and not to risk , its only cost you 45 new one
Thats definitely dangerous, its not safe to drive, will blow at any minute. Dont risk it get the bus, you really dont want to crash.
No way drive it , looks split and perished , what are the other tyres like ? If they are cracked and perished like this one (even without the damage) you'll need a full set.
Edited by: "rogparki" 28th Aug 2017
I think there are mobile firms (black circles , tyres on the drive etc) who will replace it at your home or workplace . If you use them make sure you leave them access to any locking wheel nut adapter you have .
Edited by: "rogparki" 28th Aug 2017
Have you got a spare tyre? Can you change it so you can get to a trye fitters? It will only take them a few minutes and you'll be good to go again.
Yeah, That's pretty dangerous. Get it changed.
Not safe, likely to blow out on a corner (not a good place to get a blow out). If you have to ask you probably know the answer.
Aryans48 m ago

No its not safe and its illegal to drive too , there is a possibility to …No its not safe and its illegal to drive too , there is a possibility to below up as i had similar tyre year ago , when was parking I basically hit the pavement and gone flat - there was no chance to repair it so had to buy new one !!Now if that was happened during driving i guess it would be pain in the ass, suggest u to change it and not to risk , its only cost you 45 new one

Definitley change it. How are you able to work out a price without seeing a size etc lol
Get the bus.
The side wall doesn't look penetrated.
Probably ok if you are only going to drive it to the garage.
Destard7 h, 54 m ago

The side wall doesn't look penetrated.Probably ok if you are only going to …The side wall doesn't look penetrated.Probably ok if you are only going to drive it to the garage.

Are you trying to kill people?, I hope if you drive a car you don't take unnecessary risks.
Original Poster
Sorry for late replies all the app isn't working in the ask section for me.

i didn't risk it and got the bus that day, I also ordered 4 new tyres from tyres on the drive who are coming and fitting 4 new ones tomorrow for £199.

cheers all
123batman32128th Aug

Definitley change it. How are you able to work out a price without seeing …Definitley change it. How are you able to work out a price without seeing a size etc lol

It was either 45 or three fiddy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions