Groups

Tyre Inflators ?

Banned
    Has anybody used a 12V tyre inflator ? Do they actually work ?
    Item number: 300350863469

will this actually work ? how long will this take to inflate 44 psi from flat ?

thanks

6 Comments

what is the item number for? 44 psi will take a while, it's not worth, better buy twin barrel foot pump should take 2 minutes to inflate

I got one from halfords for about £15 a couple of years ago - mine takes 3mins to go from flat to 38psi so I guess 4-5mins to go from flat to 44psi.

I guess it depends on the pressure - the ebay one is Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI I'll check what mine is when the little ones in bed if you like - or is that the maximum it will inflate to? Mind you wouldn't that be a bloomin jumbo jet or something?

I use one all the time, They sell them in Homebargains for £3.99. It takes about 7 minutes to inflate a tyre from flat. You need the engine running while using it.

Original Poster Banned

worto03;6395744

I got one from halfords for about £15 a couple of years ago - mine takes … I got one from halfords for about £15 a couple of years ago - mine takes 3mins to go from flat to 38psi so I guess 4-5mins to go from flat to 44psi.I guess it depends on the pressure - the ebay one is Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI I'll check what mine is when the little ones in bed if you like - or is that the maximum it will inflate to? Mind you wouldn't that be a bloomin jumbo jet or something?

lol
    just to inflate car tryes. yeh pls pm me when u find it out.

worto03;6395744

I guess it depends on the pressure - the ebay one is Maximum Pressure: … I guess it depends on the pressure - the ebay one is Maximum Pressure: 300 PSI I'll check what mine is when the little ones in bed if you like - or is that the maximum it will inflate to? Mind you wouldn't that be a bloomin jumbo jet or something?

The bigger the tyre, the lower the PSI :thumbsup: My push bike is 60, whilst my car is at 32 :p:p

The bigger the tyre, the lower the PSI My push bike is 60, whilst my car … The bigger the tyre, the lower the PSI My push bike is 60, whilst my car is at 32

Oh - lol - I only use it for my car tyres - set it to the right setting and it stops automatically when it gets there - didn't realise that though, never even though about it until this thread. So I take it maximum pressure 300 PSI is talking about maximum throughput or if it was maximum you could inflate to by your example it would only inflate a gnats pushbike tyre

I only got mine so I could do it at home instead of messing about in garages.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions