Found 18th Jan 2010
Hey,

Do any of you folks know any national tyre centres or websites that price match? Kwikfit have the lowest price i can find my tyres but the next available booking aint unitl Friday and i want the asap. Rep for any helpful advice,

Thanks in advance..

12 Comments

You can try this lot but I haven't used them personally.

tyre-shopper.co.uk/

dont you have a local dealer or does it have to be a big national? i got three on saturday for my car and theyre big tyres were £39.50 each but we did a deal £95 all in...worth asking?

i can see on the site below mine would be £37.50 so i think it was a good price i got?

Original Poster

mittu1;7583294

You can try this lot but I haven't used them … You can try this lot but I haven't used them personally.http://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/

thanks but they are more expensive and dont price match. Cheers for the suggestions though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

plumberman01;7583304

dont you have a local dealer or does it have to be a big national? i got … dont you have a local dealer or does it have to be a big national? i got three on saturday for my car and theyre big tyres were £39.50 each but we did a deal £95 all in...worth asking?i can see on the site below mine would be £37.50 so i think it was a good price i got?

Thanks will give this a try in the morning with the locals

Blackcircles.com pricematch. Did this last year when tyre-shopper.co.uk came up with the cheapest price but their nearest centre was about 20miles away. Just phoned them up and they checked the price I quoted and then agreed it straight away.

Don't be shy, they will all consider a pricematch.
When you have found the cheapest price, contact the place you would rather use, (probably based on a combination of convenience & expected service) and tell them the price you have been offered if they can get close to it they will. If not pay the extra if its worth it to you or try again somewhere else.

Personally I always price tyres with blackcircles.com then ask my local guy to match, he always gets close enough and gets the business.

Original Poster

i used Blackcircles.com last year for a price match but cant see it on the website this year ?

If you tell any other local tyre place what you've been quoted and ask if they can beat it, they'll ry their best. That's what I did and each one tried to better the other....settled on best price offered and took my car down straight away.

Yep I can vouch with plumberman, go to an independent, you will get a much better deal.
Got some tyres last year for £48 each from my local guy, was quoted £75 each @ ATS half a mile down the road. That was his shelf price, didn't need to haggle.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help - rep added to use all

ATS pricematch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    2. Amazon account for Alexa only33
    3. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account11

See more discussions