Found 21st Feb 2010
Hey,

I'm looking at choosing a camera and have narrowed it down to the TZ6 and TZ7 panasonics. Was wondering if someone could tell me the difference between them apart from the TZ7 having HD video recording?

1. Misc
  2. Lumix
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Lumix
5 Comments

I think that's pretty much the only difference, although I'd have to say the HD video recording on the TZ7 is incredible IMO.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7910545

How can you narrow it down to these 2 without know the specs of them … How can you narrow it down to these 2 without know the specs of them :thinking:Or did you do it by pulling names out a bucket?

Eh? I've seen the specs and the reviews on the cameras.
I am making sure I haven't missed anything between the two

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7910717

they have different size sensors and a few other differences as … they have different size sensors and a few other differences as wellhttp://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/287749/module/general/compare/products/displayResult.html?p=DMC-TZ7&p=DMC-TZ6

Thanks for the link, easier to compare them both.

Although I am slighly confused, effective pixels they are both 10.1 but then it says:

12.7 Total Megapixels for the TZ7 / 10.3 Total Megapixels for the TZ6

Basically i'm trying to find out if there is difference in the photo quality between the two, rather than the video recording (I don't think I would use that function enough to justify the extra cost).

the porter;7911145

i would have thought panny would or released a fw upgrade to cure that by … i would have thought panny would or released a fw upgrade to cure that by now

cure what?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions