EXPIRED

U sing with Microphones and US hub and super mario bros oth on Wii

Anyone seen any good deals on these?

I want Using with the wireless microphones and the new super mario bros game!

11 Comments

I just got the game and 2 mics from Zavvi - separate items but worked out cheaper than the combined pack (£44.95).

We sing = £14.95 and 2 x mics £17.95

Cheapest I could find - I hope this helps!

Got super mario bros from Tesco's for around £34 which is slightly more expensive than most online places (circa £32) but got 300 club card points which is worth £12 in deals......so I felt the best deal I could find!

Original Poster

newboldi;6989615

I just got the game and 2 mics from Zavvi - separate items but worked out … I just got the game and 2 mics from Zavvi - separate items but worked out cheaper than the combined pack (£44.95).We sing = £14.95 and 2 x mics £17.95Cheapest I could find - I hope this helps!

Thats brilliant!

newboldi;6989615

I just got the game and 2 mics from Zavvi - separate items but worked out … I just got the game and 2 mics from Zavvi - separate items but worked out cheaper than the combined pack (£44.95).We sing = £14.95 and 2 x mics £17.95Cheapest I could find - I hope this helps!

The mic's are now down to £14.99 which is an even better deal!

If you have Mario Party 8, Game will trade it got Mario Brothers for £20 leaving only £14.99 to pay, I did this the other day and was well chuffed.:-D

Could have saved another £3...damn it!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Original Poster

teamhuw;6992198

The mic's are now down to £14.99 which is an even better deal!

Do you have a link to this please??

bn4;6995933

Do you have a link to this please??

I can't find them at £14.99 either...is this a shameless attempt to outdo my already brilliant find! haha

Original Poster

newboldi;6997498

I can't find them at £14.99 either...is this a shameless attempt to outdo … I can't find them at £14.99 either...is this a shameless attempt to outdo my already brilliant find! haha

Possible! ut how tight am I to be trying to save £3 on an already great deal! lol

bn4;6997542

Possible! ut how tight am I to be trying to save £3 on an already great … Possible! ut how tight am I to be trying to save £3 on an already great deal! lol

I can't find them on the site now. They risen to £17.99 again. But £14.99 was all I paid for them. I can get a screen dump if you wish to prove but I doubt thats much use as they've risen in price now.

Original Poster

teamhuw;7007093

I can't find them on the site now. They risen to £17.99 again. But £14.99 … I can't find them on the site now. They risen to £17.99 again. But £14.99 was all I paid for them. I can get a screen dump if you wish to prove but I doubt thats much use as they've risen in price now.

Nah thats fine, I ordered at £17.99 I was just being really tight if I could save £3! lol
But thanks for all your help!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?35
    2. USC voucher code pls?23
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    4. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34

See more discussions