Groups

U2 Tour - Anyone going???

As title.
    Their last 4 albums have been poor IMO (compilations excluded obviously).
    Hope they play a lot of their back catalogue!!!

9 Comments

No. I'm not going........
    but i hope they play LOTS of their ( better ) back catalogue too

yep, im going. Got tickets this morning. Sheffield Standing. Just waiting for the wurzels to announce their world tour now.

Jed Maxwell;4693838

yep, im going. Got tickets this morning. Sheffield Standing. Just waiting … yep, im going. Got tickets this morning. Sheffield Standing. Just waiting for the wurzels to announce their world tour now.

I've seen the wurzels! - Supporting EMF at the CInderford Snooker & Bowls Club (Carter USM pulled out when they discovered the first act was two strippers and a birthday cake!)

Yep I'm going - Sheffield and Wembley :-D

Mijooly;4694042

Yep I'm going - Sheffield and Wembley :-D

Thats just greedy!

Jed Maxwell;4694081

Thats just greedy!

I know but cut back because of the credit crunch!

Saw them 3 times on last tour!!!

Original Poster

I was surprised how easy it was to get tickets. I had a look after lunch to see what was still available and managed to get 2 x £30 tickets for the Cardiff show.

Add £15 for fees and postage to that price though :x

Yes it was ok, Sheffild Arena box office crashed though even before it had begun!

I'm just looking to see if they've released anymore dates (not that I'm thinking of going again!)

Might have gone if they were playing anywhere near me but certainly wouldnt bother to travel to see them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions