20 replies
Found 2nd Jul 2007
netscape.com/vie…rue ¡¿sıɥʇ sı 1ooɔ ʍoɥ

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

OXO :giggle:

That reminds me of when calculators first came out and everyone used to write "Hello" and "Shell Oil"!!

Anyone else remember doing that or was it just us?!! :oops:

Original Poster

i remember doing 55378008 lol

suze

That reminds me of when calculators first came out and everyone used to … That reminds me of when calculators first came out and everyone used to write "Hello" and "Shell Oil"!! Anyone else remember doing that or was it just us?!! :oops:

Nah I remeber doing that too but not when calculators first came out I'm sure I'm not that old. i remeber writing ruder ones too :giggle:

Original Poster

s1ɐǝpʞnʇoɥ

Sloth/Mod

suze

That reminds me of when calculators first came out and everyone used to … That reminds me of when calculators first came out and everyone used to write "Hello" and "Shell Oil"!! Anyone else remember doing that or was it just us?!! :oops:

It was always BOOBS or BOOBLESS on mine. :oops:

531771m (m was the memory bit on my calc)

Syzable

It was always BOOBS or BOOBLESS on mine. :oops:

I guess I was just an innocent country girl??!! :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

suze

I guess I was just an innocent country girl??!! :whistling:

Not now though.........:shock: :giggle:

Syzable

Not now though.........:shock: :giggle:

Cheeky!! ;-)

jennybubbles

531771m (m was the memory bit on my calc)

rock on, thats well made me smile!

never knew that one!

i got this text once,
shortly after the 9/11 attacks in america, george bush recieved a coded message from Osama Bin Laden, the message read 3704554 07734, George gave the message immediatly to the CIA for decoding, the CIA just said 2 bush, you're holding it the wrong way round!

suze

Don't feel lonely in your naivity - we used to spell out shell oil as well - we thought it was so cutting edge and that no-one else had even thought of if - tell you the truth i'm a bit gutted to find out that someone else did know about it too:whistling: :giggle:

I also remember doing Shell Oil and Hello although i must say my favourite was BOOB because it always made the boys laugh and and they would get into trouble for disrupting the class:giggle:

jelli89

Don't feel lonely in your naivity - we used to spell out shell oil as … Don't feel lonely in your naivity - we used to spell out shell oil as well - we thought it was so cutting edge and that no-one else had even thought of if - tell you the truth i'm a bit gutted to find out that someone else did know about it too:whistling: :giggle:

Awwww bless... Sorry for shattering your illusions! :whistling: :giggle:

Its was always :

80085 = Boobs
43110 = Hello (depends on how the 4 is written.)

At school.

no one ever do 5318008 ? lol

(.)(.)

Donleeone I don't get yours at all :?

55378008 was what inspired me to take this picture in new york last year. Made me chuckle anyway! :thumbsup:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb174/onlymeeeee/Boobskinclinic.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones32
    2. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22
    3. Jacket recommendations.11
    4. New look christmas receipt11

See more discussions