U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?

Found 11th Sep 2015
I'm looking to get one of these cheaper smartwatches. I don't need it for much more than knowing when I've got an incoming call/notification as i need to keep my phone on silent and ideally I'd like the watch to vibrate when necessary.

The U8/U80/U80Plus range sounds like it might fit the bill but a) I'm not sure what the difference between the 3 models I've seen are and b) I'd rather not buy a 'fake'.

Are 5ive the original manufacturers or are they just one of many resellers?

Also I need it to work wth Android 5.0.2 - I see conflicting reports of whether it's supported or which app is best suited (BT notification, MediaTek Smartdevice, RWatch Smartwatch etc).

So any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskSmartwatch
6 Comments
I had a U8 for all of an hour and returned it to Amazon.
It wouldn't sync up with notifications or calls from my HTC ONE M8 running lollipop so I returned it.
I've got an LG G watch now and that's excellent. Won it on eBay for £40
I have one, you can have it for price of sending it if you want it mate. Let me know and I'll set up a fs/ft thread!
I imagine a second hand pebble would be near your price.
£80 new
was wondering the same thing, but sounds like its not worth buying one of these then...
benjammin316

I have one, you can have it for price of sending it if you want it mate. … I have one, you can have it for price of sending it if you want it mate. Let me know and I'll set up a fs/ft thread!

​Hi are you still interested in selling your watch, I assume it's in full working order and reasonable condition, how much would you want?
BUY THE U80 IT IS AWESOME AND CHEAP AND OVERALL JUST A BANG FOR THE BUCK. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY COMPUTER IS ACTING ALL WEIRD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants