Groups

UAF leader arrested in Bolton ! About time ...

these violent thugs was brought in, also 50 more violent UAF thugs arrested also. Remind me again who are the facists ? Should be interesting at the end of the day because I knew that the UAF was laying on enough coachs for 2000 people hell bent on violence, and that Bolton would become a riot battleground. Weyman Bennet is such a hypocrit.

26 Comments

Peter Kay will sort them out

Who are the UAF?

Links?

i havent a clue who the uaf are?

thesaint;8158147

Who are the UAF?Links?

]Here stain

Agree,UAF are total thugs,they only get support as they are campaigning for politically correct things

from EDL website

You have all no doubt heard about the UAF/SWP infiltrators that were … You have all no doubt heard about the UAF/SWP infiltrators that were caught doing Nazi salutes in london. If you see any one doing it in Bolton please inform a steward and they will be ejected immediately.

boothy;8158156

Agree,UAF are total thugs,they only get support as they are campaigning … Agree,UAF are total thugs,they only get support as they are campaigning for politically correct things

Hi mate:)

Banned

Funny how the UAF quote from The News of the World in their defense.

skusey;8158161

Hi mate:)

Afternoon pal:thumbsup:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PEKd7LVskAU/SdVPsPVuc0I/AAAAAAAAAMc/6czvqteZ3M0/S269/UAF+Logosmall.jpg

Original Poster

I wish more people had shown up to support the EDL, who cause no trouble (usually) !.

D

Banned

tonyg1962;8158180

Look at them, just dreaming about causing chaos!

dapunk;8158189

I wish more people had shown up to support the EDL, who cause no trouble … I wish more people had shown up to support the EDL, who cause no trouble (usually) !.D

Intimidation from UAF I am afraid....look at what happened in London when Nick Griffin was on Question Time...Police Officers were injured etc..all down to them

Banned

Poor Bolton, having to deal with two groups of silly billies on the same day.

It's actually both sides causing trouble, arrests on both side. The EDL are trying to break down barriers, small groups of them have been caught trying walk towards populated asian roads/areas. Theres been trouble for last two nights.

The EDL are made up of football hooligans, since when are football hooligans non violent?

The EDL also have connections with the BNP who funnily enough are fascists.

youtube.com/wat…bwk

they are all as bad as each other and should al;l be banned.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Banned

onelife99;8158265

It's actually both sides causing trouble, arrests on both side.

That fair-minded type of view won't go down well with some people on here.

Why can't we all get along:-D

skusey;8158155

]Here stain

You do realise that when you hover over a link, you can see the URL?

Banned

pootle1966;8158274

they are all as bad as each other and should al;l be … they are all as bad as each other and should al;l be banned.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8577777.stm

Everyone has a right to peacefully express their view - it gives the rest of society a laugh.

thesaint;8158282

You do realise that when you hover over a link, you can see the URL?

yes:)

Original Poster

UAF are nothing but islamic extremist supporters who wish to surrender our country to foreign views and sharia law. They also hate gay people and jewish people. Many of their speakers at UAF events have expressed how gay people should be killed, usually at their local mosque, or allowed gay hate to be expressed with impunity.

Their leader, Weyman Bennet who was arrested for violence today, once stated "Jews should come back from where they came from, New York or something". A few groups like spotlight have left the UAF because of the anti semitic outbursts and general anti jewish behaviour.

I assure you UAF are the violent thugs that would just as easily erase you as much as the communist left wing purge that killed 30m people. These people are worse than Nazi's.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/20/article-1259409-08CC388D000005DC-856_634x411.jpg

No this is actually a UAF supporter.

D

Banned

dapunk;8158400

These people are worse than Nazi's.D

Just for the board's amusement, could you please give your assessment of the EDL.

Pretty please:p

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8158431

Just for the board's amusement, could you please give your assessment of … Just for the board's amusement, could you please give your assessment of the EDL.Pretty please:p

For gay people, there is only death for under islam and any islamic regime, its clear, perfectly, the instructions for death are clearly stated in the Koran and other texts. In many islamic countrys gays are executed and persecuted. This is only one extreme example of sharia law, but many other examples can be demonstrated as Islamofacism, such as forcing none muslims to pay tax and wear armband (like in afganistan) or making the bible illegal !

The EDL are against islamic domination and shariah law implementation. Shariah Law is now law within the UK and recognised within the UK legal frame work.

I support the EDL and their peacefull protests.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/20/article-1259409-08CC3C0A000005DC-323_634x413.jpg

Banned

dapunk;8158516

I support the EDL and their peacefull protests.

It's good that you pointed that out because up until now your one-eyed posts were looking 'fair and balanced' (tm FNC).

I support anyone's peaceful protests, however stupid they are.

dapunk;8158516

For gay people, there is only death for under islam and any islamic … For gay people, there is only death for under islam and any islamic regime, its clear, perfectly, the instructions for death are clearly stated in the Koran and other texts. In many islamic countrys gays are executed and persecuted. This is only one extreme example of sharia law, but many other examples can be demonstrated as Islamofacism, such as forcing none muslims to pay tax and wear armband (like in afganistan) or making the bible illegal !The EDL are against islamic domination and shariah law implementation. Shariah Law is now law within the UK and recognised within the UK legal frame work.I support the EDL and their peacefull protests.

What are your views on Chris Renton?

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/

The Bolton News are giving up-to-date news on the protests. As residents of Bolton we don't need Fascist or Left Wing agitators stirring up racial hatred where none has previously existed. There are nobody in the right, both sides are intent on causing trouble.

bolton.gov.uk/web…tml

Banned

pugw$sh;8158674

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/The Bolton News are giving up-to-date … http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/The Bolton News are giving up-to-date news on the protests. As residents of Bolton we don't need Fascist or Left Wing agitators stirring up racial hatred where none has previously existed. There are nobody in the right, both sides are intent on causing trouble.http://www.bolton.gov.uk/website/Documents/OneBolton/pledge.html

I agree - it's disgusting for the residents there. It's fairly obvious why the EDL decided to organise a 'protest' there and it's pathetic that the UAF decided to follow suit.

Both groups represent the worst of their respective 'ideologies'.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions