Groups

UB40

do you enjoy listening to their music from time to time?
    yes or no?
    i do

18 Comments

Yes...red red wine.

It's a shame Ali doesn't sing with them now

Original Poster

all there songs are great!!!!

Brill seen them 3 years ago at the SECC.

hate ub40 always seems to be blaring out of a council house window in the summer

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Brill seen them 3 years ago at the SECC.

lucky person! wish i could go watch em

My fave is sweet sensation, ahhh the memories that song brings back X)

Original Poster

wise men say . . . only fools rush in .. but i cant help . . .falling in love with youuuuu

No, they are **** awful! If I had the ability to go through time just once it would be used to rid them from existence! Grrrrr!

Best band ever.

Yes, I just had Labour of Love II on love a bit of UB40!!
    You've been crying your face is a mess, come in baby, you can dry the tears on my dress, she's hurt you again, I can tell, oh I know that look so well..

Edited by: "livingthelife07" 21st Apr 2011

Kingston Town

Banned

love them seen them twice now fav sone is ... bring me your cup

junkenstein73

hate ub40 always seems to be blaring out of a council house window in the … hate ub40 always seems to be blaring out of a council house window in the summer

You need to to stop sucking that silver spoon Jives.

WheresMeNuts

eat caviar with a fork old chap

Banned

WheresMeNuts

One does tend to hear this type of multi cultural music absolutely blaring from ghastly cheap speakers all along those grubby little council estate streets,i was appalled the last time i was there,i mean all i wanted was my shoes shined and had to endure ub40 eeek....say what!

LOVE them !!! infact this is my best mates uncle.. Norman youtube.com/wat…hWU
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99186
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions