Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Uber Delivery Not Received

Posted 28th AprEdited by:"deleted2447019"
Id placed an delivery order earlier today on Uber Eats. When the driver drove to my house, they marked the order as delivered but never actually delivered my food? I checked around my house/ by my neighbours houses but there was no sign of it, suggesting that the driver took off with the order.

I then tried to get in contact with Uber Eats help however they said I would not be able to get a refund. I enquired why, but they replied with the same thing. Any advice as to what i could do now?

Thanks

Edit: They ended up refunding me after saying their previous response (where they wouldn't give me a reason for refunding or helping me) was sent in error. Thanks to all who have helped.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Beans on toast
16 Comments
Beans on toast
Strange. I’ve found their customer service to be good. If no luck with Uber then call your bank/credit card provider and do chargeback. What did you do for dinner then?
deleted2447019
Sam22328/04/2020 21:08

Strange. I’ve found their customer service to be good. If no luck with U …Strange. I’ve found their customer service to be good. If no luck with Uber then call your bank/credit card provider and do chargeback. What did you do for dinner then?

Thanks for the help. It was for my daughters birthday so just ended up having to order it again.
deleted2447019
IamMT28/04/2020 21:11

https://help.uber.com/ubereats/article/my-order-never-arrived?nodeId=23e258f9-8040-49f1-a74f-0fdf9fef6cba

Tried this already. Filled out this form and they replied and said they couldn't do anything.
deleted244701928/04/2020 21:13

Tried this already. Filled out this form and they replied and said they …Tried this already. Filled out this form and they replied and said they couldn't do anything.

Can you post a copy of their response?
Had some problems they mainly ignore and say your not getting the money pack, if you respond asking again with a screenshot of it saying delivered or something it might help
Uber customer service is very bad. I had this issue once and they send me a response and closed off the chat so I couldn’t reply. I just gave up in the end. I always use just eat if there is ever an issue they will just refund me.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 28th Apr
Speak to the place you ordered from, maybe they might do something
Sam22328/04/2020 21:53

Speak to the place you ordered from, maybe they might do something

Yes that’s a good idea.
deleted2447019
IamMT28/04/2020 21:17

Can you post a copy of their response?

I called them and they once again couldn't help so i'm just going to leave the issue as it is now. Thank you for your help and concern though.
deleted244701928/04/2020 22:09

I called them and they once again couldn't help so i'm just going to leave …I called them and they once again couldn't help so i'm just going to leave the issue as it is now. Thank you for your help and concern though.

Haven’t used any if the delivery services in the UK but had the exact same issue on a business trip to the US with one of their companies. I was standing in reception waiting for them to come in, they parked at the hotel side of the road then drove acrossed the road and drive off. The company said they had delivered as the gps had shown them outside. Took 4 phone calls and a manager to get a refund after I told them I would open a case with PayPal. That was enough to put me off, since then seen a couple of similar threads to yours on here. Sadly you just have to keep plugging away at them.
deleted244701928/04/2020 22:09

I called them and they once again couldn't help so i'm just going to leave …I called them and they once again couldn't help so i'm just going to leave the issue as it is now. Thank you for your help and concern though.

I would chase them up and get your refund because this isn’t your fault . Say to them you have taken my money and I haven’t received my order . Click the link I shown ubr.to/1Pg…597 and scroll down and fill in the form . Also provide a screenshot of the order satiating it has been delivered and if they refuse . Reply to the email they sent and say your reporting them and that they have stolen your money and what their doing is illegal .
I hope you get a refund . This is what i did when I didn’t receive my order and i received a refund straight away .
I once claimed about mash potatoe I ordered, UberEats did not want to know.

It actually looked like lump of ghee
lol it happend to me after i have a few beers i put a pizza with coldsaw and and potatoes saldad because it was it the fridge lol i started eating it then thown it in bin and went to bed
Edited by: "kevlfc" 29th Apr
kevlfc29/04/2020 09:11

lol it happend to me after i have a few beers i put a pizza with coldsaw …lol it happend to me after i have a few beers i put a pizza with coldsaw and and potatoes saldad because it was it the fridge lol i started eating it then thown it in bin and went to bed

Are you drunk ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions