Posted 7th Mar
Uber eats £10 off voucher for a minimum £15 spend

3418831.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
Thanks
This code has a 1 time use
How do I create a new account without them knowing? Do u have to use a different card and/or email?
irabbs707/03/2020 13:54

How do I create a new account without them knowing? Do u have to use a …How do I create a new account without them knowing? Do u have to use a different card and/or email?

Phone number checked
irabbs707/03/2020 13:54

How do I create a new account without them knowing? Do u have to use a …How do I create a new account without them knowing? Do u have to use a different card and/or email?

Yes and another phone. When multiple accounts are created from the same phone they will deactivate all account and ban it so no further account can be created.
Love__Bargains07/03/2020 13:58

Yes and another phone. When multiple accounts are created from the same …Yes and another phone. When multiple accounts are created from the same phone they will deactivate all account and ban it so no further account can be created.

Different card, email and phone number?
irabbs707/03/2020 14:01

Different card, email and phone number?

Yes and device.
Love__Bargains07/03/2020 13:58

Yes and another phone. When multiple accounts are created from the same …Yes and another phone. When multiple accounts are created from the same phone they will deactivate all account and ban it so no further account can be created.

If I buy a refurbished phone and sign in to my Uber Eats account on that phone (or make a new one if I didn't already have one) would that be detected and banned?
I just use secure folder on my Samsung and reinstall the app every time. Acts like a new device.
McShane107/03/2020 15:47

I just use secure folder on my Samsung and reinstall the app every time. …I just use secure folder on my Samsung and reinstall the app every time. Acts like a new device.

Nice trick, what do you do for email and phone number?
Adam_Khan1Tc07/03/2020 16:10

Nice trick, what do you do for email and phone number?

Temp email account and free sim cards from various suppliers.
McShane107/03/2020 16:47

Temp email account and free sim cards from various suppliers.

Nice, for email I just created a throwaway gmail account and use the + trick. It keeps the records in case there is an offer. Sim cards is a pain though...
McShane107/03/2020 15:47

I just use secure folder on my Samsung and reinstall the app every time. …I just use secure folder on my Samsung and reinstall the app every time. Acts like a new device.

Hey - how does the secure folder trick work, possible with the pixel?
rimalpatel00707/03/2020 17:10

Hey - how does the secure folder trick work, possible with the pixel?

It's basically acts like a new phone, anything you do in the secure folder can only be accessed from the secure folder. I install the UberEats app, sign up with a new number and promo code, once my order is here I delete the app and reinstall ready for next time.

Not sure if it's on Pixel phones, I think it's a Samsung thing.
I can't for the love of god sign into the app, it says put phone number in, then email and says I already have an account. No idea where the sign in bit is on the app?
Keeps saying they are not in my area yet, I'm in one of the biggest cities in the UK????
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants