Uber Eats share a courier

Posted 12th Sep 2019
I checked the Uber Eats app and it said if I order within the next 5 minutes I would get free delivery (Subway orders only)

It said share a courier with a nearby order. Am I right in thinking someone else that is nearby has ordered food from Subway so if I ordered, that delivery driver would just go to my house and the location of whoever else ordered?

If I'm not correct please can someone confirm this for me. Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
It does sound like that. One driver 2 deliveries. I guess it just means you're getting a slightly delayed delivery for free (unless you're closer on the route)

Edit;

A Reddit post says they used this and was charged delivery 3 times in a row. So be warned.
Edited by: "kos1c" 12th Sep 2019
kos1c12/09/2019 18:00

It does sound like that. One driver 2 deliveries. I guess it just means …It does sound like that. One driver 2 deliveries. I guess it just means you're getting a slightly delayed delivery for free (unless you're closer on the route)Edit;A Reddit post says they used this and was charged delivery 3 times in a row. So be warned.

Thanks for your reply

I just got a notification in the app saying free delivery, £10 minimum spend with code. It added that promotion to my account 30 times.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants