Uber Eats Share a Courier ended?

Posted 30th Oct
I'm not seeing the share a courier option anymore when using the app, this has been going on for the past few days. I used to see it every day. Does anyone know if Uber Eats has ended Share a Courier?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

26 Comments
Yes unfortunately
What's that
It’s still on for me
38853318-H4ygx.jpg
kingman9930/10/2019 17:34

[Image]

That's from 14:22 I see, is it still on for you now?

@jamie15 have you read anything to confirm they have ended it or just assuming that they have due to it being missing in your account and my account?
deals6930/10/2019 17:31

What's that

If you share a courier with someone else who has already ordered from certain places then you pay no delivery fee but I haven't had that option for days when it used to be available everyday for me
andrewworrall130/10/2019 17:45

That's from 14:22 I see, is it still on for you now?@jamie15 have you read …That's from 14:22 I see, is it still on for you now?@jamie15 have you read anything to confirm they have ended it or just assuming that they have due to it being missing in your account and my account?

38853519-3jy4R.jpg
andrewworrall130/10/2019 17:47

If you share a courier with someone else who has already ordered from …If you share a courier with someone else who has already ordered from certain places then you pay no delivery fee but I haven't had that option for days when it used to be available everyday for me

Ahh ok sounds like a great feature. Never heard of it
kingman9930/10/2019 17:47

[Image]

Thanks. I'm not sure why I've stopped getting this option, maybe no one is ordering near me the last few days?
andrewworrall130/10/2019 17:45

That's from 14:22 I see, is it still on for you now?@jamie15 have you read …That's from 14:22 I see, is it still on for you now?@jamie15 have you read anything to confirm they have ended it or just assuming that they have due to it being missing in your account and my account?

Just missing for me. This has happened before. And then it randomly appeared again months later.
It is missing for me right now but I have also noticed that it usually appears only around lunchtime.
bozo00730/10/2019 17:59

It is missing for me right now but I have also noticed that it usually …It is missing for me right now but I have also noticed that it usually appears only around lunchtime.

Thanks. It usually appears all day for me so I thought something was strange
Mine isn’t appearing either. It might have ended?
Share a courier has come back for me
jamie1509/11/2019 04:23

Share a courier has come back for me

Same! The only place I can order from with it is Subway though now because of something I am trying out
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 9th Nov
I have been using that option for the last month, but last week disappear for me and still missing, I will check tomorrow at lunch time to confirm.
Pokora10/11/2019 01:16

I have been using that option for the last month, but last week disappear …I have been using that option for the last month, but last week disappear for me and still missing, I will check tomorrow at lunch time to confirm.

Mine has come back
Why are you ordering take-away every day? More important question to be asked..!
It worked for me on Thursday
BadMF10/11/2019 17:51

Why are you ordering take-away every day? More important question to be …Why are you ordering take-away every day? More important question to be asked..!

I'm not? The most I order a takeaway is once per week, if I ever order during the week it's usually due to an offer.
andrewworrall110/11/2019 17:55

I used to see it every day.

Reads as though you used the app everyday to make an order. Even if you're not, why would you check takeaways every day?
BadMF10/11/2019 17:57

Reads as though you used the app everyday to make an order. Even if you're …Reads as though you used the app everyday to make an order. Even if you're not, why would you check takeaways every day?

I like to browse through the app even if I'm not ordering to see what has been added.
andrewworrall110/11/2019 17:59

I like to browse through the app even if I'm not ordering to see what has …I like to browse through the app even if I'm not ordering to see what has been added.

Sorry this has me
MR112310/11/2019 18:16

Sorry this has me

Why? There is nothing wrong with that to me. Loads of new restaurants appear all the time. It is very interesting to see if one of your favourite restaurants join.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants