Uber Eats share a courier ended? 2

Posted 2nd Apr
used to have share a courier all the time but yesterday it disappeared. Did Uber get rid of it?

Does anyone still have it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I have checked, I cannot see it as well.
It will be to stop cross contamination, Its that simple.
I have seen the delivery drivers still drop off another order before mine but the option is no longer available
Maybe they getting some money back from all those people who ordered with free delivery and just bought the bare minimum items
They probably still give share a courier on driver side but we can’t see it probably as customers
It goes and comes sometimes. To be honest there's not really a lot of good places to order from on Uber Eats at the moment due to places closing because of COVID-19
It ended last week. Didn't realise the free delivery everywhere offer ended too or I'd have bought some GDK. Hope it's back before some of my other discounts expire.
jamie1502/04/2020 20:27

It ended last week. Didn't realise the free delivery everywhere offer …It ended last week. Didn't realise the free delivery everywhere offer ended too or I'd have bought some GDK. Hope it's back before some of my other discounts expire.

It was still showing three days ago for me?
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 2nd Apr
andrewworrall102/04/2020 20:47

It was still showing three days ago for me?

Could have sworn it was longer, may be wrong Quarantine days feel longer!
Edited by: "jamie15" 2nd Apr
jamie1502/04/2020 20:59

Could have sworn it was longer, may be wrong Quarantine days feel …Could have sworn it was longer, may be wrong Quarantine days feel longer!

40269625.jpgI definitely ordered three days ago using share a courier. The croca cola was for someone else living in the same house - I have already stockpiled on superior Pepsi Max

And yes, those prices are ridiculous. I only ordered because I had a $10 off $15 spend available on my account and there was nowhere else other than dodgy takeaway shops with bad food hygiene ratings to order from
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 2nd Apr
andrewworrall102/04/2020 21:15

[Image] I definitely ordered three days ago using share a courier. The …[Image] I definitely ordered three days ago using share a courier. The croca cola was for someone else living in the same house - I have already stockpiled on superior Pepsi Max And yes, those prices are ridiculous. I only ordered because I had a $10 off $15 spend available on my account and there was nowhere else other than dodgy takeaway shops with bad food hygiene ratings to order from

I've got £15 off £20 spend to use, only overpriced corner shops for me on Uber Eats. Wish it was on Deliveroo as I have Co-Op, Nisa, M&S, and more.
jamie1502/04/2020 22:05

I've got £15 off £20 spend to use, only overpriced corner shops for me on U …I've got £15 off £20 spend to use, only overpriced corner shops for me on Uber Eats. Wish it was on Deliveroo as I have Co-Op, Nisa, M&S, and more.

Where I ordered from in the screenshot is actually a gas station. I would never usually order from an overpriced place like that, I only did it because of the $10 off $15 spend I had. I wish I had the offer you have and the only grocery store places I've got on Deliveroo are Shell (gas station - overpriced) and Co-op (reasonably priced)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions