Ubereats

Posted 5th Jan
3382086-Qod6z.jpg
Anyone can help me with this
Tried customer service they are useless at helping
Why is it asking or Ghana when I’m in uk ?
What is road worthiness? is that MOT ?
And how do I show proof of insurance from zeygo on here ?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
You probably selected Ghana instead of Great Britain
Zero.Chill05/01/2020 17:17

You probably selected Ghana instead of Great Britain

Why would it say DVLA at bottom ?
They govern the uk roads. You know people from any country can drive in the uk for 1 year, right? They then have to apply for a uk license from last time I checked. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
You’ve defo selected Ghana as your license, the Ghanaian DVLA issue a road worthiness sticker.

Here
Ghana is very close to Great Britain in Ubereats' dropdown list of where you have received the most driving convictions.
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 20:43

Ghana is very close to Great Britain in Ubereats' dropdown list of where …Ghana is very close to Great Britain in Ubereats' dropdown list of where you have received the most driving convictions.

This seems like it
How do I got about changing this ?
abdul505/01/2020 20:44

This seems like it How do I got about changing this ?

Drive better so you don't receive as many convictions.
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 20:46

Drive better so you don't receive as many convictions.

I’m think what I ment to say is I may have selected Ghana by accidents
How do I change my country or change personal details
abdul505/01/2020 20:47

I’m think what I ment to say is I may have selected Ghana by accidents How …I’m think what I ment to say is I may have selected Ghana by accidents How do I change my country or change personal details

At this point it may be easier to move to Ghana, take a driving test and live over there whilst driving for ubereats

I would contact ubereats and see what they suggest, if nothing else you could always try making a fresh application using a different email address.
harlzter05/01/2020 21:33

At this point it may be easier to move to Ghana, take a driving test and …At this point it may be easier to move to Ghana, take a driving test and live over there whilst driving for ubereats I would contact ubereats and see what they suggest, if nothing else you could always try making a fresh application using a different email address.

Thank you very much for your advice I will keep it at the back of my mind for now

I’ve contacted uber they say make a new account with new email and number
But I’ve just deactived my current account and will see if I can start again after 30 days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions