Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Ubereats with international driving license?

Posted 17th May 2020
just wondering can someone do Ubereats with an international non exchangeable driving licence in UK.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
11 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Providing you pass a UK driving test within 12 months of been in the UK then legally yes but uber eats may be a bit funny about taking somebody on who may potentially not have a license in a few months. The only way to find out is contact uber eats.
    Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 17th May 2020
  2. Avatar
    The next question is would you be able to get a delivery insurance with foreign licence?

Just buy a bike or moped like deliveroo do
  3. Avatar
    Misslovely17/05/2020 22:12

The next question is would you be able to get a delivery insurance with …The next question is would you be able to get a delivery insurance with foreign licence? Just buy a bike or moped like deliveroo do

Or electric scooter
  4. Avatar
    You have to take your test within 12 months of driving on your licence or being in the country. Whichever the sooner.
    Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 17th May 2020
  5. Avatar
    Gollywood17/05/2020 22:25

I was thinking of you.....

Iv only used mine once this year
    I’d do Uber eats but no idea what price insurance would be
  6. Avatar
    Misslovely17/05/2020 22:27

Iv only used mine once this yearI’d do Uber eats but no idea what price i …Iv only used mine once this yearI’d do Uber eats but no idea what price insurance would be

I don't trust you. You'd gobble up my peri peri platter in no time and deliver me just the bones!
  7. Avatar
    Gollywood18/05/2020 05:01

I don't trust you. You'd gobble up my peri peri platter in no time and …I don't trust you. You'd gobble up my peri peri platter in no time and deliver me just the bones!

Hahahha yum yum. id leave you half of it at least
  8. Avatar
    Author
    MonkeyMan9017/05/2020 22:03

Providing you pass a UK driving test within 12 months of been in the UK …Providing you pass a UK driving test within 12 months of been in the UK then legally yes but uber eats may be a bit funny about taking somebody on who may potentially not have a license in a few months. The only way to find out is contact uber eats.

I wish but this corona has postponed everything
  9. Avatar
    Author
    Willy_Wonka17/05/2020 22:26

You have to take your test within 12 months of driving on your licence or …You have to take your test within 12 months of driving on your licence or being in the country. Whichever the sooner.

I'm willing to that right now but dvla has closed everything due to corona
Post a comment
Discussions
Top Merchants