Groups

Ubisoft is bringing its guitar-learning game Rocksmith to iPad (iOS 9.0 and later devices)

As the title says there will be a Rocksmith for iOS. The app will be free with 4 songs and you pay for new songs from the game shop. You can play using an electric guitar or an acoustic guitar.

Can read all about it right here

Can also check out this Rocksmith iOS FAQ

And here we have some gameplay

Canada has a soft launch right now so there's no word yet when we will see a worldwide release, which you can read about right here.

6 Comments

Original Poster

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/rocksmith-developer-2_zpsxgnahe5f.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/rocksmith-screenshot_zpscteriehv.jpg

CoolDude0123

He's got his serious face on..

Original Poster

Mathaeus

He's got his serious face on..

lol. Could be playing the easiest difficulty too.

CoolDude0123

lol. Could be playing the easiest difficulty too.

I'll wipe the dust off my iPad Pro as soon as this is available..

Glad Ubi are making more use of the Rocksmith software, and I reckon it will be a great fit on the iPad. I really liked the features in the 2017 Edition, but the latency (as I don't have optical audio for my TV / PS4) made measuring accurately problematic.

Original Poster

Malkaurai

Glad Ubi are making more use of the Rocksmith software, and I reckon it … Glad Ubi are making more use of the Rocksmith software, and I reckon it will be a great fit on the iPad. I really liked the features in the 2017 Edition, but the latency (as I don't have optical audio for my TV / PS4) made measuring accurately problematic.

I was looking the PS4 version but that latency put me off from buying it. I went for the PS3 version which seemed to have worked better, but when it arrived it turned out to be a US version. I was going to send it back until I noticed we didn't have some of the songs I wanted so I kept it and bought the songs from the US store. As my PS3 being pretty much dead now and disconnected, this would be a great replacement as i use the iPad every day. Was thinking of going for a PC version someday when I build one but will see how this goes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4231895
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2340
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764654
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24105

See more discussions