Expired

UEFA Champions League Draw - 5pm

Found 26th Aug 2010
Afternoon All,

Just a quick reminder that the UEFA champions league draw is at 5pm today..

1. Misc
  2. UEFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. UEFA
41 Comments

Original Poster

Pot one: Inter Milan, Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Lyon.

Pot two: Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Valencia, Marseille, Panathinaikos.

Pot three: Tottenham, Rangers, Ajax, Schalke, Basle, Braga, FC Copenhagen, Spartak Moscow.

Pot four: Hapoel Tel Aviv, FC Twente, Rubin Kazan, Auxerre, CFR Cluj, Partizan Belgrade, MSK Zilina, Bursaspor.

could be quite interesting with some good teams in all 4 pots

Nice to see some new faces to the champions league, im a united supporter

Banned

AC Milan, Panathanikos and Partizan Belgrade for Spurs please.

Original Poster

kidchop

Nice to see some new faces to the champions league, im a united supporter

True,
I think the worse scenario for utd would be having a group with Real Madrid, Spartak Moscow and Auxerre

Some good teams in pot 3

Rangers, Ajax, Schalke, Basle, Braga, FC Copenhagen, Spartak Moscow.

Arsenal, Real Madrid, Spurs , Don't care please

Im hoping for one like Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Tottenham and Twente

that would be an amzing group for neutrals

3 of my 4 fav teams are there though, Rangers, AC Milan and Roma, no liverpool though
Edited by: "micoo" 26th Aug 2010

Abz

True,I think the worse scenario for utd would be having a group with Real … True,I think the worse scenario for utd would be having a group with Real Madrid, Spartak Moscow and Auxerre

I would love a group with Madrid in it, show em whose boss

upon looking at pot 2 in a bit more detail, its ruddy tough, all of them apart from maybe shaktar and panathanikos could take down the pot 1 teams if they had a good game

Supermod

Unless I cannot count, 5 British teams is quite an achievement.

I absolutely LOVE the Champions League.

Man U and Real would be interesting for a certain portuguese player...

Supermod

badumtish

Man U and Real would be interesting for a certain portuguese player...

Nani? Bebe? I cannot think who you mean...

My fantasy draw is, aresenal, real madrid rangers and auxerre.

the draw that would give us a realistic chance of getting that 3rd spot is lyon panathanikos and buraspor but Loyds would be gutted.

I just hope smith doesn't ruin yet another champions league campaign and yet again get us humiliated.

magicjay1986

Nani? Bebe? I cannot think who you mean...

Are you serious ? Maybe Cristiano ronaldo lol

Supermod

Denis2010

I still do not know who you mean...

Denis2010

Cristiano who?

Would prob be best id SPOILER was put in the thread title since we will be discussing the draw once it happens

Does anyone know why AC milan are in pot 1 when they came 3rd in the league and Roma are in pot 2 when they came 2nd

micoo

Would prob be best id SPOILER was put in the thread title since we will … Would prob be best id SPOILER was put in the thread title since we will be discussing the draw once it happens

why on earth would anyone not want know the draw. I severly doubt anyone will be sky plusing this and avoiding who their team got until tonight.

If you don't want to know who your team got then your actually mental.

micoo

Would prob be best id SPOILER was put in the thread title since we will … Would prob be best id SPOILER was put in the thread title since we will be discussing the draw once it happens

why on earth would anyone not want know the draw. I severly doubt anyone will be sky plusing this and avoiding who their team got until tonight.

If you don't want to know who your team got then your actually mental.

ants97

why on earth would anyone not want know the draw. I severly doubt anyone … why on earth would anyone not want know the draw. I severly doubt anyone will be sky plusing this and avoiding who their team got until tonight. If you don't want to know who your team got then your actually mental.

you never know lol

csiman

listen livehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8944682.stm

or watch it live

video.uefa.com/vid…tml
Edited by: "micoo" 26th Aug 2010

Batten down the hatches manchester we're coming back lol

ants97

lol they have a chance of scraping through, valencia wont be great without villa and silva

Banned

ants97

Yeah, however they will only allow 3500 at most to visit (5% isn't it) ?

Still as long as Manchester Police have 7000 on duty that night, all should be fine.

man u, valencia and bursaspor. I'll take that. 3rd place is more than doable and we get to party again in manchester.

AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax and Auxerre oO

Cracking group lol

aScottishBloke

Yeah, however they will only allow 3500 at most to visit (5% isn't it) … Yeah, however they will only allow 3500 at most to visit (5% isn't it) ?Still as long as Manchester Police have 7000 on duty that night, all should be fine.

What group are celtic in?

Banned

Sorry, I thought this was the Champions League Draw, your lack of knowledge on this matter never ceases to amaze

Inter, Bremem, Tottenham and Twente

Another cracking group, gonna eb some awesome football in groups A and G

Supermod

Some cracking groups...

aScottishBloke

Sorry, I thought this was the Champions League Draw, your lack of … Sorry, I thought this was the Champions League Draw, your lack of knowledge on this matter never ceases to amaze

so why you in here?

good luck tonight by the way.

Here is a pic of the draw for anyone who wants it

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/champsleaguedraw.jpg

some good matches but expect all the usual suspects to go through

Banned

micoo

Inter, Bremem, Tottenham and TwenteAnother cracking group, gonna eb some … Inter, Bremem, Tottenham and TwenteAnother cracking group, gonna eb some awesome football in groups A and G

Put the suits back lads!

Jeez, wanted to avoid all three of those!

guv

Put the suits back lads!Jeez, wanted to avoid all three of those!

X) classic, should provide some quality football though

Manchester apparently have made a Planning Application to extend Hadrian's Wall.

Banned

Thread locked before Ants97 returns.

aScottishBloke

Sorry, I thought this was the Champions League Draw, your lack of … Sorry, I thought this was the Champions League Draw, your lack of knowledge on this matter never ceases to amaze

after a long period of contemplation I decided you were correct so I went back and thoroughly researched what european competition celtic will be playing in this season.

turns out none,

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

anyway back to the big teams with villa bottling it against vienna it now means jelavic won't be lining up against man u etc now. Cheers stan.

aScottishBloke

Thread locked before Ants97 returns.

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!44
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions