Groups

uefa cup final

Banned
    right whos all travelling to manchester to see the mighty glasgow rangers lift another cup ticket or no ticket!

36 Comments

Washing my hair, but good luck.

Decorating the bedroom and need to make sure the paint dries ok.

Only joking, good luck to Rangers !

My husband is if that counts
    He just realised it was a half 12 kick off today and bolted out the door 2 mins ago -bless

karri123;2069017

My husband is if that counts He just realised it was a half 12 kick … My husband is if that counts He just realised it was a half 12 kick off today and bolted out the door 2 mins ago -bless

He's going to be a little early then, the final is next Wed !!

tuggy;2069090

They start drinking well in advance up north. :whistling:

"He's going to be a little early then, the final is next Wed" !!
    The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there

"They start drinking well in advance up north"
    We sure do! :-D

Banned

tuggy;2069090

Rangers vs Dundee today. =]

karri123;2069017

My husband is if that counts He just realised it was a half 12 kick … My husband is if that counts He just realised it was a half 12 kick off today and bolted out the door 2 mins ago -bless

He's off somewhere, but not THAT match. Should be an interesting conversation when he returns :whistling:

lol- ok, ok i could have phrased it better but you get the gist-surely??

karri123 :The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there

sam2007: Rangers vs Dundee today. =]

[COLOR="Red"]The thread title is about the uefa cup final which is next Wed, not today's league game[/COLOR].

Typical womens responses.

Original Poster Banned

tuggy;2071163

karri123 :The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there … karri123 :The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there sam2007: Rangers vs Dundee today. =][COLOR="Red"]The thread title is about the uefa cup final which is next Wed, not today's league game[/COLOR].Typical womens responses.

aww leave her alone,i knew what she meant!

3-1 today happy days!!!!;-):-D;-)

tuggy;2071163

karri123 :The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there … karri123 :The word "today" shouldve been a wee clue for you there sam2007: Rangers vs Dundee today. =][COLOR="Red"]The thread title is about the uefa cup final which is next Wed, not today's league game[/COLOR].Typical womens responses.

Sorry, forgetting men cant discuss more than one thing at a time-multi tasking is for women alone i guess :whistling:

Banned

tuggy;2071163

First of all don't call me a woman as im not.

And I was simply replying that the poster was talking about her husband going out today.

So shhhhh.

Typical idiot responce . :s

sam2007;2071644

First of all don't call me a woman as im not.And I was simply replying … First of all don't call me a woman as im not.And I was simply replying that the poster was talking about her husband going out today.So shhhhh.Typical idiot [COLOR="Red"]responce[/COLOR] . :s

LOL if you're going to use big boy's words like response, at least learn how to spell it properly :whistling:

tuggy;2071881

LOL if you're going to use big boy's words like response, at least learn … LOL if you're going to use big boy's words like response, at least learn how to spell it properly :whistling:

did you actually laugh out loud?:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thej;2072283

Don't think you will win it,but with the luck you're carrying just now … Don't think you will win it,but with the luck you're carrying just now especially after todays game you never know,have some fun anyway.

yeah your right we are carrying a bit of luck at the moment,cant deny the "no surrender" attitude of the team though!:thumbsup::-D;-)hang on that reminds me of a song!!!

cel**** bottle will go oot the door soon along with stachans laptop and vidjo!:-D

Original Poster Banned

cant believe fizzyboy and toybaoy havent posted yet,probably scunnered!

ticket sorted, hotel sorted, travel sorted c'mon the mighty gers

Cant go cos I'm working but will be watching on the tele but a pal o mine has got a ticket as he travelled to florance and is in the travel club, he'll be travelling from Oxford in a stretch limo, lucky ******.
    Mon the gers.

RFC;2072517

cant believe fizzyboy and toybaoy havent posted yet,probably scunnered!

good evening sad sack :-D

here i am, having just seen this thread. :-D

i see the masons in the black had another hand in giving rangers the spoils yesterday. "operation stop 3 in a row" was in full motion.

"offside" goal, cousins "headbutt" which was a straight red, that penalty decision, thomsons tackle on Flood... the list is endless :-D

but oh well, heres looking forward to your next 3 away games in the SPHell... Fir park, Love St and The Animal Farm. :thumbsup:

remember, all celtic need to go top on goal difference is a draw. :thumbsup: not exactly out of our reach. dont count us out just yet.

ps, this is a genuine question, do you think you will beat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on wednesday?

i think its possible, but who knows, its a 1 off game, theres no second leg or away goal here. will the waistcoat go for the win in the 90? will he play for a shoot out? with cousin suspended, will he play 1 up front and swap the 2, ie, start with ratcho hobo and swap for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (gotta love oor archie :-D or as hes calling him these days, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx") or vice versa.

:thumbsup:

Banned

karri123;2069431

lol- ok, ok i could have phrased it better but you get the gist-surely?? … lol- ok, ok i could have phrased it better but you get the gist-surely??

He did, but don't call him shirley!

Banned

fitzybhoy;2076940

ps, this is a genuine question, do you think you will beat … ps, this is a genuine question, do you think you will beat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on wednesday?

Not baiting are we?

guv;2076948

He did, but don't call him shirley!

"tango down in section one alpha"

guv;2076953

Not baiting are we?

??????

my boyfriend couldn't get tickets, he pre-ordered 2 for him and his m8 on a website and when they went to pay it just says pending, so they are going to watch the match outside the stadium

Original Poster Banned

right fizzingbaoy,wernt to quick to complain about the referee last week ,you know the corner that never was,got the manky mob 3 points.:-D

nope not a peep,as for thompsons tackle on flood the fud i think the boy got off lightly he was being an ****,i would have kicked him up and doon the park.:thumbsup:and when talking about draws and the like dont forget celtic could bottle it also .no one is righting celtic off far from it ,"usual celtic paronoia" the bears can only throw it away,meanwhile the mankys are in the paper begging for favours,lol.:-D

tell everyone you know your gonna get bugg_er all!!!

ps what do you mean "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ,iam surprised no one has reported your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx comment,woul,nt have said that when larrson was about,eh.;-)

RFC;2081902

right fizzingbaoy,wernt to quick to complain about the referee last week … right fizzingbaoy,wernt to quick to complain about the referee last week ,you know the corner that never was,got the manky mob 3 points.nope not a peep,as for thompsons tackle on flood the fud i think the boy got off lightly he was being an ****,i would have kicked him up and doon the park.:thumbsup:and when talking about draws and the like dont forget celtic could bottle it also .no one is righting celtic off far from it ,"usual celtic paronoia" the bears can only throw it away,meanwhile the mankys are in the paper begging for favours,lol.tell everyone you know your gonna get bugg_er all!!!ps what do you mean "xxxxxxxxxxxxx" ,iam surprised no one has reported your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx comment,woul,nt have said that when larrson was about,eh.;-)

:-D

erm, a debatable corner decision, or, a red card decision, a dodgy chopped off goal and a penalty claim. wonder which had the biggest impact? :-D

and i honestly couldnt care if somebody reported my "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" comment tbh. feel free to do it yourself if you must. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fitzybhoy;2081951

:-Derm, a debatable corner decision, or, a red card decision, a dodgy … :-Derm, a debatable corner decision, or, a red card decision, a dodgy chopped off goal and a penalty claim. wonder which had the biggest impact? :-Dand i honestly couldnt care if somebody reported my "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" comment tbh. feel free to do it yourself if you must. :thumbsup:

eh,3 points either way ,anyhows just making a point "swings and roundabouts"
    got too take the good with the bad and all that crock,oh thats right cetic have got to get it their way all the time or they start about how everybody hates them,and you know thats true.

as for the xxxxxxxxxxxxx comment i wouldnt report it dosent offend me ,just thought
    that you would have the sense to know you cant call people darkie nowdays,common sense really.!!!

RFC;2081992

eh,3 points either way ,anyhows just making a point "swings and … eh,3 points either way ,anyhows just making a point "swings and roundabouts"got too take the good with the bad and all that crock,oh thats right cetic have got to get it their way all the time or they start about how everybody hates them,and you know thats true.as for the darkieville comment i wouldnt report it dosent offend me ,just thoughtthat you would have the sense to know you cant call people darkie nowdays,common sense really there could be kids reading this.!

this is more likely to do harm to young kids. :w00t:

the mighty glasgow rangers lift another cup

and honestly, how you can say how celtic get their way all the time after the weekend / the extension saga is pretty unbelievable :-D

Original Poster Banned

fitzybhoy;2082006

this is more likely to do harm to young kids. :w00t:the mighty glasgow … this is more likely to do harm to young kids. :w00t:the mighty glasgow rangers lift another cupand honestly, how you can say how celtic get their way all the time after the weekend / the extension saga is pretty unbelievable :-D

not saying they get their own way ,just saying when they dont they could moan for the planet!:-D

Banned

tuggy;2071881

LOL if you're going to use big boy's words like response, at least learn … LOL if you're going to use big boy's words like response, at least learn how to spell it properly :whistling:

LOL, shut up you idiot, big boy's words, HA.

It will be a great day when the "sons of walter" or is it william, do the......... FANTASTIC 4.......:giggle:

C'mon the bears.

mon the gers >>> wed morning 4am for me!!!!

Aye Ready;2084454

It will be a great day when the "sons of walter" or is it william, do … It will be a great day when the "sons of walter" or is it william, do the......... FANTASTIC 4.......:giggle:C'mon the bears.

????????????

Banned

double
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions