UFC 100 Purse

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is the top earner at the pay-per-view event, receiving $400,000 to show for the headlining heavyweight unification rematch.

The main event salaries were disclosed on Saturday by Yahoo! Sports Kevin Iole via Twitter.

Mir would make $90,000 ($45,000 to show, $45,000 to win) should he defeat Lesnar for the second-straight time.

UFC welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre could tie Lesnar atop the events official payroll with a win over challenger Thiago Alves, as hes slated to make $200,000 to show and an additional $200,000 to win the co-headliner.

The official salaries for Lesnar-Mir, GSP-Alves, and Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping are:

* Brock Lesnar ($400,000 to show) vs. Frank Mir ($45,000 to show, $45,000 to win)
* Georges St-Pierre ($200,000 to show, $200,000 to win) vs. Thiago Alves ($60,000 to show, $60,000 to win)
* Michael Bisping ($150,000 to show, $100,000 to win) vs. Dan Henderson ($100,000 to show, $150,000 to win)

In related news, UFC President Dana White has announced that the Fight Night bonuses for UFC 100 will be a record $100,000 apiece.

20 Comments

Original Poster

Fight of Night Belcher vs. the Japanese guy

Knockout of night - Hendo

Submission of the night - Tom Lawlor

anywhere on the internet to watch this please? cant find anything on google

Original Poster

deadduck_145;5730394

anywhere on the internet to watch this please? cant find anything on … anywhere on the internet to watch this please? cant find anything on google

try ufc.com

or even- ufc.com/ind…yer

Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?

The man is a disgrace to the sport.

Original Poster

moob;5730419

Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?The man is a … Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?The man is a disgrace to the sport.

Hear Dana try and cover his back in press conf after?

Nasty KO but MB couldn't listen to his corner so paid the price I guess.

moob;5730419

Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?The man is a … Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?The man is a disgrace to the sport.

Yeah he well knew he was out cold before he threw the punhc when Bisping was out cold, he probably done it as their was no love lost between them during Ultimate fighter series 9

Brock will almost definitely make several million dollars as he would have had a share of the PPV revenue written into his contract.
And this will probably be the largest MMA PPV of all time.

Original Poster

sheila-jones;5730510

Brock will almost definitely make several million dollars as he would … Brock will almost definitely make several million dollars as he would have had a share of the PPV revenue written into his contract.And this will probably be the largest MMA PPV of all time.

This is just the start, ask Dana :thumbsup:

moob;5730419

Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?[SIZE="4"]The man … Did Henderson get a reward for Cheap Shot of the Night?[SIZE="4"]The man is a disgrace to the sport[/SIZE].

oh man calling henderson a disgrace to the sport after all hes done for it is ridiculous , check some of hendersons other KO victories he generally follows up a knockdown with a huge shot like that to make sure, why should he risk the fighter possibly making a quick recovery and pulling guard on him???

kungfu;5733542

oh man calling henderson a disgrace to the sport after all hes done for … oh man calling henderson a disgrace to the sport after all hes done for it is ridiculous , check some of hendersons other KO victories he generally follows up a knockdown with a huge shot like that to make sure, why should he risk the fighter possibly making a quick recovery and pulling guard on him???

Because simply, Henderson admitted to landing the extra punch even though he knew Bisping was out - it was dangerous, reckless and unsportsmanlike at best. It could potentially have caused serious injury.

There are many fighters out there who have done a lot for the sport and then done something like this - their previous endeavours don't really make it ok for such an action to be justifiable.

moob;5733920

Because simply, Henderson admitted to landing the extra punch even though … Because simply, Henderson admitted to landing the extra punch even though he knew Bisping was out - it was dangerous, reckless and unsportsmanlike at best. It could potentially have caused serious injury.There are many fighters out there who have done a lot for the sport and then done something like this - their previous endeavours don't really make it ok for such an action to be justifiable.

he said it light heartedly immediately after the fight , was obviously tongue in cheek, he later admitted he just fought until the ref pulled him off which is what most fighters do!!!

no one was moaning when he did exactly the same to wanderlai

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x155/bhurtado66/dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

without the follow up which he will have already committed to (split second thinking here remember) silva may have recovered quickly. aint a tickling contest mate cant just stand back, hope your opponent is out then watch him grab your leg and pull u in for a leg lock

kungfu;5735449

he said it light heartedly immediately after the fight , was obviously … he said it light heartedly immediately after the fight , was obviously tongue in cheek, he later admitted he just fought until the ref pulled him off which is what most fighters do!!!no one was moaning when he did exactly the same to wanderlaiwithout the follow up which he will have already committed to (split second thinking here remember) silva may have recovered quickly. aint a tickling contest mate cant just stand back, hope your opponent is out then watch him grab your leg and pull u in for a leg lock

It wasn't light heartedly at all - he was laughing, yes, but he meant to do it. It was a full two seconds after the KO punch was delivered that he followed through.

He was clearly coached by White after the event to say what he did.

I agree that it was within the rules, but as I said earlier, I don't agree with fighters disrespecting the general ethos of martial arts by deliberately attempting to potentially seriously injure their opponent because he said 'some nasty things about him'.

If a fighter is lying on the ground clearly out with no attempt to defend himself - then the opponent shouldn't just carry on - it's called respect.

Henderson didn't even bother to check on the condition of Bisping after the fight - when he'd been out for literally minutes - that speaks volumes IMO.

moob;5738096

It wasn't light heartedly at all - he was laughing, yes, but he meant to … It wasn't light heartedly at all - he was laughing, yes, but he meant to do it. It was a full two seconds after the KO punch was delivered that he followed through.He was clearly coached by White after the event to say what he didI agree that it was within the rules, but as I said earlier, I don't agree with fighters disrespecting the general ethos of martial arts by deliberately attempting to potentially seriously injure their opponent because he said 'some nasty things about him'.If a fighter is lying on the ground clearly out with no attempt to defend himself - then the opponent shouldn't just carry on - it's called respect.Henderson didn't even bother to check on the condition of Bisping after the fight - when he'd been out for literally minutes - that speaks volumes IMO.

100k knockout bonus

Yeah man, great rebuttal.

moob;5743676

Yeah man, great rebuttal.

lol what? soz didnt know we had officially entered a debate on this! Wow he smacked some loudmouth once more than he necessarily needed to to ensure a big fat extra 100k was coming his way, id of done the same:thumbsup:

Guys can I ask a bit of advice as you all seem to know what you are talking about.

My son has been told to watch as much UFC as he can on You Tube in preparation for his MMA comps but I watched with him and its looks pretty brutal to me. Is it really suitable for a 9 year old?

fireheaven;5746480

Guys can I ask a bit of advice as you all seem to know what you are … Guys can I ask a bit of advice as you all seem to know what you are talking about.My son has been told to watch as much UFC as he can on You Tube in preparation for his MMA comps but I watched with him and its looks pretty brutal to me. Is it really suitable for a [SIZE="5"]9 year old?[/SIZE]

lol someone has hijacked your account or your brain

no its very UN-suitable :thumbsup:

kungfu;5750666

lol someone has hijacked your account or your brain :pno its very … lol someone has hijacked your account or your brain :pno its very UN-suitable :thumbsup:

:lol: just the latter - but that thanks for your answer :thumbsup:

I shall be having words

Its Brutal!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions