Anyone else tuning in on ESPN?

***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

7 Comments

yeah mate only reason im up

No espn:-(

Original Poster

acecatcher3;7205784

yeah mate only reason im up

sweet, whats your picks mate? Mine are...

Mike Pierce hopefully beating Jon Fitch
    Buentello KO'ing Struve
    Florian and Guida gonna be a WAR!
    I prey that Kongo knocks Mir out in the 1st round i HATE Mir lol
    and finally BJ Penn by Rear naked choke round 3!!

ScRiVs;7205796

sweet, whats your picks mate? Mine are...Mike Pierce hopefully beating … sweet, whats your picks mate? Mine are...Mike Pierce hopefully beating Jon FitchBuentello KO'ing StruveFlorian and Guida gonna be a WAR!I prey that Kongo knocks Mir out in the 1st round i HATE Mir loland finally BJ Penn by Rear naked choke round 3!!

i do a little league thing with my 2 other mates who are into ufc and we pick the top 5 fights these are my picks

bj - sub - joker
    kongo - tko
    fitch - sub
    kenflo - sub
    struve - sub

argh!! if he hadnt have used all of his energy in that first round i think he would have submitted him

Original Poster

acecatcher3;7205840

argh!! if he hadnt have used all of his energy in that first round i … argh!! if he hadnt have used all of his energy in that first round i think he would have submitted him

i was amazed with his performance!!!

yet again fitch in a bore-fest... the only good part of that fight was the last 10 seconds when he got rocked only if pierce had the energy to put him away :roll:

ScRiVs;7205867

i was amazed with his performance!!! yet again fitch in a bore-fest... … i was amazed with his performance!!! yet again fitch in a bore-fest... the only good part of that fight was the last 10 seconds when he got rocked only if pierce had the energy to put him away :roll:

i thought fitch was going to finish it within the first few minutes he was lucky tho as u said that he got rocked at the end of round 3 and not early in the fight.

if struve and fitch could have sunk in them rear naked chokes i would have won the ufc 107 picks with 2 fights spare argh!! lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844459
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114479
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610

See more discussions