Groups

UFC 115 Thread!

Where are my usual UFC buddies?

14 Comments

Lets hope some decent streams are on tonight.

I'm sure there will be, Chuck is looking good, I fancy him in the big one and hopefully crocop will throw some kicks to the head.

My preditions are.

Liddell
    Thiago
    Berry
    Yves
    And the Cudini guy or something.

This is probably been the worst card of the year, although that does not mean a bad event. Think the Ice Man will get beat though. You guys stopping up?

Original Poster

odriscoll;8824398

I'm sure there will be, Chuck is looking good, I fancy him in the big one … I'm sure there will be, Chuck is looking good, I fancy him in the big one and hopefully crocop will throw some kicks to the head.

Yeah agree there mate, but barry's low kicks are f**king lethal! In both main and co-main events it's going to be sad to see any of those guys lose because they're all awesome people!

Wotwot123;8824415

My preditions are.LiddellThiagoBerry - *Barry Loads of people make the … My preditions are.LiddellThiagoBerry - *Barry Loads of people make the mistake of calling him berry haha =DYvesAnd the Cudini guy or something.

I really hope Paulo Thiago pulls off the win against Kampmann and i'm really confident he will. He gets better and better everytime he enters the octagon!

allsa001;8824549

This is probably been the worst card of the year, although that does not … This is probably been the worst card of the year, although that does not mean a bad event. Think the Ice Man will get beat though. You guys stopping up?

I've got a feeling chuck might lose via decision mate! Hope not though! (yn)

Hell yeah i'm staying up! ESPN 2AM Pre-lims start...love it! :w00t:

hmmmmm may have to hit the sack and set the alarm, stopped up for the Rampage Evans event, and took me about a week to recover lol. Mainly looking forward to the Jason Wilks fight as the English guys seem to be running things at the moment, shame about Semtex though. The Barry fight should be good, I didn't like hois chances against Hardonk, but he proved me wrong.

Thanks for the thread. With all the footie i forgot about tonight's fights. Set the recorder.

Original Poster

stevieglesga;8824999

Thanks for the thread. With all the footie i forgot about tonight's … Thanks for the thread. With all the footie i forgot about tonight's fights. Set the recorder.

Don't come back to this thread then until you've seen the fights cause it'll be full of spoilers

Enjoy the fights, Imma off to bed and will watch in the morning.

Original Poster

Wotwot123;8825104

Enjoy the fights, Imma off to bed and will watch in the morning.

MAN UP!

Any threads please geting prety desperate

Original Poster

So sad to see Chuck go out like that

It was his own fault, when he thinks he's hurt his opponent he just goes wading in and leaves himself open, he broke Franklins arm yet still lost the fight, as you say it's still sad.

i watched it last night but was 30mins behind on sky+ so didnt wonna write in this thread incase it had spoilers.

in me and my mates ufc picking league the winner only got 2 points out of 12....the only fight i got right was cro cop! thats it for liddell now hes stil a legend tho!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions