Groups

UFC - Georges St-Pierre vs Matt Serra

Editor
    Calling all UFC fans .... any here? Big fight Serra vs GSP ... who do you wanna see win?

Just watched the weigh in, and true to form, matt serra was a complete plonker ( for want of a better word)!! Really hope GSP destroys him ..

8 Comments

i just started watching UFC, bravo right

I have a lot of time for st pierre, he's a bloody nice bloke!

GSP 2rd round for me.

I dont care who wins, as long as its a good, action packed fight. What time and channel is it on?

Original Poster Editor

strike;1926614

i just started watching UFC, bravo right

Yayy! Great to see some other fans about!! Strike, you should also check out the new Ultimate fighter series . The coaches this year are Rampage Jackson and Forrest Griffin so should be a good watch - they fight at the end of the series too.

I think its on bravo too ( though i've just been downloading it) ....

nice card!

the fans were frekin awesome! lol

Original Poster Editor

harvie316;1935747

nice card!the fans were frekin awesome! lol

Have to agree!! What a finish by GSP!!!

Bet Ed herman is sufferin today too ... :w00t:

millarcat;1926746

Yayy! Great to see some other fans about!! Strike, you should also … Yayy! Great to see some other fans about!! Strike, you should also check out the new Ultimate fighter series . The coaches this year are Rampage Jackson and Forrest Griffin so should be a good watch - they fight at the end of the series too.I think its on bravo too ( though i've just been downloading it) ....

can you tell me what/where you downloaded it from please mate?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767526
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840
      5. One thing you've forgotten2024

See more discussions