Found 3rd Jan 2015
Can anyone help me to watch the UFC i dont have bt sport, nor espn is there any streaming available the some one can give me a link or PM me? Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Ufc
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Ufc
13 Comments

Just keep Googling and searching. Wiziwig is now defunct which was the top sports link site. Trial and error will get you there, just keep Googling and try to narrow it down.

Original Poster

Comment

NEtech

Just keep Googling and searching. Wiziwig is now defunct which was the … Just keep Googling and searching. Wiziwig is now defunct which was the top sports link site. Trial and error will get you there, just keep Googling and try to narrow it down.

Yeah been trying. I am on private torrent sites so i can get it few hours later i just cant wait for john jones v cormier fight

Is the fight on TV just on a channel you don't have or is it not being shown?

Original Poster

Its on bt sport but i dont have it. Bt sport is 9.99 a month. Like I say i will have it tomorrow, i would like to watch live thats all

cricfree.sx

^^this^^

Original Poster

Comment

NEtech

^^this^^

??

Original Poster

Comment

Linley

cricfree.sx

tried that and every time i tried to remove an ad it directed me to another fookin ad!!! More trouble than thats worth, thanks all the same

stevelo1973

Commenttried that and every time i tried to remove an ad it directed me … Commenttried that and every time i tried to remove an ad it directed me to another fookin ad!!! More trouble than thats worth, thanks all the same

No mate, you just look for the little crosses within the ads, click on those and they close down leaving you with a clean stream.

If you happen to click on the wrong cross and it opens in a new window just close the new window that opened and go back to the original stream and look for the correct cross, once you find it and click on it the ads will remove one by one.
Edited by: "NEtech" 4th Jan 2015

Xbmc/kodi and a few plugins, ie navi x

Original Poster

Comment

NEtech

No mate, you just look for the little crosses within the ads, click on … No mate, you just look for the little crosses within the ads, click on those and they close down leaving you with a clean stream. If you happen to click on the wrong cross and it opens in a new window just close the new window that opened and go back to the original stream and look for the correct cross, once you find it and click on it the ads will remove one by one.

Cheers mate your my hero!!

What an event this is going to be, the prelims are good too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***16
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.88
    3. Add one, leave one game54415424
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769356

See more discussions