Found 15th Nov 2008
anyone know a website i can watch the ufc live on? id pay setanta but there a bit crap

1. Misc
  2. Ufc
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ufc
11 Comments

What is cra,p about Setanta?

Jacks mad?

I'm not a big setanta fan, but surely it beats watching some shoddy streaming feed on the net

itl b on on justin.tv somewhere, i have setanta tho woop, cmon couture!!!

Original Poster

na when i tried to cancel setanta before they made it really hard then there was some **** about having to give them 90days notice to cancel, i cancelled the direct debit and told them where to go , now they say i ow them 3 months worth of money and again i tell them to go **** themselves

So who's your money on Brock, Brock?

col;3472711

So who's your money on Brock, Brock?

get out of this thread.....

just kidding dont ban me

I want couture to win but I want it to be a close fight that last more than one round, i am looking forward to Kenny Florian v Joe Stevenson as I think kenny is so underrated its unbelieveable

what time is the fight?

I think randys going to take this one, brock doesnt have the experience although hes much stronger and has good wrestling i dont think that will be enough, if he gets randy on his back hes got a good chance but randy has fought the best and you can never count him out.

Setanta Sports 1
Live From 03:00
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions