ufo

hi all,
sounds weird but have just seen a ufo in Bristol, at first i thought it was a shooting star which i've seen quite often, but this then changed direction and moved in a circular motion and shot off towards taunton,it was very faint and redish , very strange.
anyone else?

29 Comments

lol....

Banned

im with grex, Misc has gone nuts

Banned

****!

It Just Flew Past My Window !!

DangerGod;5265364

Misc's tap water has been spiked with acid me thinks

Banned

Nah seriously... ring 'The Sun' they love all this

phatboy123;5265389

What happened to the bottle of rohypnol.:whistling:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5265414

What happened to the bottle of rohypnol.:whistling:

that was yours?
oh, my bad

DangerGod;5265364

phatboy123;5265389

Gotta be a full moon or summat.

Bunch of weirdos out tonight...:?

Can you get me some of what you have been smoking? :w00t:

Original Poster

thanks for the helpful input:roll::roll:not usually something i talk about but just telling you what i've seen tonight,no smoking or acid involved, just put my little one back to bed went outside for a ciggy and there it was, maybe you'll see somethimg in the paper tomorrow,never know:)

Saw something similar myself a few months ago. Very odd. It was a red light in the sky that looked like a star but bigger, which seemed wrong, since it was a cloudy night and no stars were visible. It stayed in the same spot for a few minutes, and I lost track of its position when I walked past some houses and it had gone by the time I'd gotten past them. A few second later the object returned, this time much closer, flying north. It looked like a hot air baloon, and was the colour of burning red and orange. It flew at high speed (given the distance, it looked to be fying at about the speed of a quick helecopter), and having shot across the sky, it flew up and away and through the clouds.

It was strange. I have no idea what it was. Can't have been a star because of the cloud, can't have been a helecopter despite its pace because it didn't look remotely like one, can't have been a hot air baloon because it was too fast, can't have been a plane because it wasn't even similar to one, can't have been, well, anything I'd recognise.

A satellite. or your eyes/brain is tad fruitful.

.....yes satellites can travel in a circular motion, it can fly across the sky at high speeds, yes it can low down speed up. If you really want to know read up on it or do a degree in satellites google key words like, geostationary (or GEO), geosynchronos (spelling?), LEO (low earth orbit), MEO, HEO, GPS?

just love it how people go 'omdz theres a ufo we all gonna die wahh..'

Banned

I saw a super nova once cycling home from work. My mum said impossible. It was defiantly a bright light in that got bigger and brighter then poof it disappeared.

On a seperate occassion once again cycling 12 miles home at about midnight a black hawk helicopter was circling above me so i thought i'll be funny and use my bike light to flash sos. To my amazement as i got to the top of the hill it landed about 50m from me in a compound with telephone wires thrashing to and throw around it. A guy popped his head out of the side and looked at me, my jaw just dropped. It then took off. Apparently its illegal to do false sos so don't tell anyone it was me thanks.

lumoruk;5265759

On a seperate occassion once again cycling 12 miles home at about … On a seperate occassion once again cycling 12 miles home at about midnight a black hawk helicopter was circling above me so i thought i'll be funny and use my bike light to flash sos. To my amazement as i got to the top of the hill it landed about 50m from me in a compound with telephone wires thrashing to and throw around it. A guy popped his head out of the side and looked at me, my jaw just dropped. It then took off. Apparently its illegal to do false sos so don't tell anyone it was me thanks.

I really want to believe this, so ******* cool

Banned

phatboy123;5265773

I really want to believe this, so ******* cool

Can you unquote please i don't want to go to jail. Cheers.

Original Poster

Inquisitor;5265605

A satellite. or your eyes/brain is tad fruitful......yes satellites can … A satellite. or your eyes/brain is tad fruitful......yes satellites can travel in a circular motion, it can fly across the sky at high speeds, yes it can low down speed up. If you really want to know read up on it or do a degree in satellites google key words like, geostationary (or GEO), geosynchronos (spelling?), LEO (low earth orbit), MEO, HEO, GPS?just love it how people go 'omdz theres a ufo we all gonna die wahh..'

don't think omg were all gonna die! if anything i would be really intrigued, anything that isn't recognised is a ufo, not saying your wrong and could have been any of those things, but have never seen anything like that before, and if they did that on a frequent basis i or others would know more about it surely/:?

You may have been looking at the port side of G-WCAO if it were travelling in a southwards direction.

Banned

Jumpingphil;5265866

I find that very hard to believe.

so youve googled everything he just wrote and read up on it and even took a course in sattelites etc and STILL find it hard to believe?

No joke, about a couple of years back, me and my dad were camping in scarsbough, and i was looking in the sky, and i seen a light, just like a normal star but then it started moving, but in a zig zag path and just kep going forward, but in this perfect zig zag way. still i have no idea what it was

kapows;5266080

so youve googled everything he just wrote and read up on it and even took … so youve googled everything he just wrote and read up on it and even took a course in sattelites etc and STILL find it hard to believe?

hahahaha

lol wut? :?

I love how Aliens fly 2 million light years to spy on us in secret then forget to turn the landing lights off,

Banned

tonyg1962;5266310

I love how Aliens fly 2 million light years to spy on us in secret then … I love how Aliens fly 2 million light years to spy on us in secret then forget to turn the landing lights off,

they live on Mars duh and Mars isn't 2 million light years away. You forget they need the LEDs on their craft for lift :roll:

dxx;5265549

Saw something similar myself a few months ago. Very odd. It was a red … Saw something similar myself a few months ago. Very odd. It was a red light in the sky that looked like a star but bigger, which seemed wrong, since it was a cloudy night and no stars were visible. It stayed in the same spot for a few minutes, and I lost track of its position when I walked past some houses and it had gone by the time I'd gotten past them. A few second later the object returned, this time much closer, flying north. It looked like a hot air baloon, and was the colour of burning red and orange. It flew at high speed (given the distance, it looked to be fying at about the speed of a quick helecopter), and having shot across the sky, it flew up and away and through the clouds. It was strange. I have no idea what it was. Can't have been a star because of the cloud, can't have been a helecopter despite its pace because it didn't look remotely like one, can't have been a hot air baloon because it was too fast, can't have been a plane because it wasn't even similar to one, can't have been, well, anything I'd recognise.

yer same i saw something about 2 -3 months ago in the sky it was 3 red dots sort of in triangle and then they just faded out - im guessing its a helicopter but still can dream

FYI folks, UFO doesn't actually mean aliens etc... Just unidentified flying object - You can't identify it, and it's flying, so in actual fact, UFO is the correct term I would think...

UFO's / Aliens are like ghosts. If you believe they exist then you will see them. If you don't believe in them you will come up with a rational explanation for what you saw.

Personally I don't believe in either and have never seen anything to change my mind.

With X billion people now owning a camera/phone I would expect at least one decent piccy to have turned up by now.

They are always at night, a zillion miles away and out of focus (strangely enough)

Jumpingphil;5266584

I saw something flying across the sky last night.It was too high to be a … I saw something flying across the sky last night.It was too high to be a plane and I'm sure there was life on board.:whistling:

Are my eyes finally giving up or did you see a red and green sort of light / glare coming from the bottom of it (serious). I hadn't noticed it on previous sightings.

lukekey;5265829

don't think omg were all gonna die! if anything i would be really … don't think omg were all gonna die! if anything i would be really intrigued, anything that isn't recognised is a ufo, not saying your wrong and could have been any of those things, but have never seen anything like that before, and if they did that on a frequent basis i or others would know more about it surely/:?

they are frequent, considering LEO satellites fly @ near to 18,000mph above us and orbit the earth like 6-8 times a day. many many people do know about it, if they cared enough and looked up in the night (sometimes in the day) enough. If you look into the International Space Centre you can see that quite clearly in certain areas/times. With your naked eye you can see some detail of solar panels etc.. its very impressive.

Banned

tonyg1962;5266310

I love how Aliens fly 2 million light years to spy on us in secret then … I love how Aliens fly 2 million light years to spy on us in secret then forget to turn the landing lights off,

made me titter :thumbsup:

uform.org/sig…htm

Always worth a read for a laugh, particularly the moving bus stop and missing fridge ones :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?78
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2337
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions