Groups

UFO? Low flying Aircraft? Now this is weird!!!!! Anti Alarm clock signal anyone?

Banned

A mate of mine has just arrived in to work with a rather strange story!

Not sure if its a coincidence of not, but worth asking if anyone knows......

He lives in a place called Saffron Walden. About 3am this morning, he was awoken by an extremely loud and low flying aircraft. He is convinced it was a US aircraft - and with Lakenheath and Mildenhall nearby, probably was. He's also near to Stanstead, but as the airport closes between 11.30pm and 6am, it couldn't have been a passenger aircraft.

Anyway, in his house he has 2 radio signal controlled alarm clocks. This morning, this clocks, (meant to be accurate to 1,000th of a second), both were out by hours. One maybe you could understand is just a fault, but not both!

Anti Alarm Clock signal perhaps???

Who knows........ but anyone else in this area hear this aircraft this morning, or seen this type of thing? Seems pretty weird to me!

24 Comments

If it was a us military plane it would be giving off all sorts of radio signals-I spose its possible it could reset the alarm clocks. weird.

Original Poster Banned

barky;7735903

If it was a us military plane it would be giving off all sorts of radio … If it was a us military plane it would be giving off all sorts of radio signals-I spose its possible it could reset the alarm clocks. weird.

Yeh, that's what we though, but its weird they haven't reset themselves. I can understand them going do-lally at that moment in time, but not hours later still not working!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/matrix_brainwashing/images/alienship.jpg

low flying aircraft using Anti Alarm Clock weapons - I can think of better excuses for being late!?!

worto03;7735922

low flying aircraft using Anti Alarm Clock weapons - I can think of … low flying aircraft using Anti Alarm Clock weapons - I can think of better excuses for being late!?!

:-D

Original Poster Banned

worto03;7735922

low flying aircraft using Anti Alarm Clock weapons - I can think of … low flying aircraft using Anti Alarm Clock weapons - I can think of better excuses for being late!?!

That was my line to him.... but he was on time!

One clock was 8 hours slow, the other was 2 hours slow. They check the radio signal every few minutes I'd have thought (but not sure as I don't have one!)

Er, excuse me, could you tell me the way to Saffron Walden?
    http://amnesiablog.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/alien-salad.jpg

Sounds like the military is testing their new Tardy Beam Weapon!

[SIZE=5]Flee![/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;7736020

Er, excuse me, could you tell me the way to Saffron Walden?

No. Does it affect TomTom navigators too?:w00t:

Carley;7736057

I don't think these type of clocks sync every few hours, once or twice a … I don't think these type of clocks sync every few hours, once or twice a day maybe?

No idea. The plane flew over at 3am and I guess he was up 4 hours later. Odd that it affected them regardless of "once per day corrections".

if it's military , they might have certain radio frequency blockers to disable enemy / other unwanted radio frequencies , maybe the clock s radio frequency is part of that range???? just a thought ......

guv;7735975

That was my line to him.... but he was on time!One clock was 8 hours … That was my line to him.... but he was on time!One clock was 8 hours slow, the other was 2 hours slow. They check the radio signal every few minutes I'd have thought (but not sure as I don't have one!)

usually take 12+ hours to set, the one i have in the kitchen set itself after i left it on for about 13 hours.

Original Poster Banned

denandyas;7736686

if it's military , they might have certain radio frequency blockers to … if it's military , they might have certain radio frequency blockers to disable enemy / other unwanted radio frequencies , maybe the clock s radio frequency is part of that range???? just a thought ......

Probably. Just seems a little odd they'd want to knacker his alarm clock!

dataload;7736710

usually take 12+ hours to set, the one i have in the kitchen set itself … usually take 12+ hours to set, the one i have in the kitchen set itself after i left it on for about 13 hours.

I'll ask if it's rests itself yet. I've never had one to be honest!

guv;7737442

Probably. Just seems a little odd they'd want to knacker his alarm … Probably. Just seems a little odd they'd want to knacker his alarm clock!I'll ask if it's rests itself yet. I've never had one to be honest!

i hate it but it was a christmas present so i had to put it up :x

[SIZE="6"]Definitely Aliens[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7737853

[SIZE="6"]Definitely Aliens[/SIZE]

Why do you think that?

guv;7737900

Why do you think that?

cos about 3 am this morning I had a paranormal experience and was told Aliens were gonna visit me

has to be true! :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7737924

cos about 3 am this morning I had a paranormal experience and was told … cos about 3 am this morning I had a paranormal experience and was told Aliens were gonna visit mehas to be true! :whistling:

I saw that episode on South Park.

**** probe?

Jeez....... even bum is in the swear filter!

guv;7738023

I saw that episode on South Park.**** probe?Jeez....... even bum is in … I saw that episode on South Park.**** probe?Jeez....... even bum is in the swear filter!

i dont watch south park so dont no the reference lol

btw... you can use ass lool

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7738093

i dont watch south park so dont no the reference lolbtw... you can use … i dont watch south park so dont no the reference lolbtw... you can use ass lool

Yes, but the reference was arsanal (since that was the name of the probe!)

Don't worry though, Cartman couldnt remember it either!

Put him in a room without any windows, switch the light off and see if he glows? If he does, definately aliens and tell him to get his bottom checked..........

Original Poster Banned

gari189;7738130

Put him in a room without any windows, switch the light off and see if he … Put him in a room without any windows, switch the light off and see if he glows? If he does, definately aliens and tell him to get his bottom checked..........

That was worth a ROLFOCOPTER

I just showed the guy this thread........ he's now picking himself up off the floor. (He has asked me to point out again though, that he wasn't late into work and his bum doesn't feel sore!)

guv;7738171

That was worth a ROLFOCOPTERI just showed the guy this thread........ … That was worth a ROLFOCOPTERI just showed the guy this thread........ he's now picking himself up off the floor. (He has asked me to point out again though, that he wasn't late into work and his bum doesn't feel sore!)

maybe it doesn't feel sore because it wasn't the first time something had been put up there? :-D

dataload;7739044

maybe it doesn't feel sore because it wasn't the first time something had … maybe it doesn't feel sore because it wasn't the first time something had been put up there? :-D

or they have very small "instruments".........

Original Poster Banned

dataload;7739044

maybe it doesn't feel sore because it wasn't the first time something had … maybe it doesn't feel sore because it wasn't the first time something had been put up there? :-D

LOL... I'm not sure he's gonna want to see that suggestion!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2383
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201

See more discussions