Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 28th Apr 2011

its a parachute oO

Banned

All will be revealed tomorrow.

Dirt on the lens

Original Poster

MR1123

its a parachute oO

'It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost sight of it.'

A Parachute staying in the same place changing shape for 30minutes?

Was there not a doctor who episode like this ?

DarrylJohn

'It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost … 'It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost sight of it.'A Parachute staying in the same place changing shape for 30minutes?

the parachute is moving and turning in different angles which makes it look like its shifting shapes, unless your telling me the parachute is from a ufo

Original Poster

DannyM

Was there not a doctor who episode like this ?

Not a clue! Don't watch it. I found it interesting that the article mentioned 2 people, who didn't particularly seem phased by the mention of UFO's.

Article mentioning UFO's on Aol - Linky Quote from article... 'He met with a group of us after a dinner because he wanted to talk about UFOs. He told us that the RAF had stopped sending fighters after UFOs because some of them didn't come back.'
Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 28th Apr 2011

Banned

Definitely a UFO.

Lol i think i remember seeing it on the beeb at one point

'He met with a group of us after a dinner because he wanted to talk about … 'He met with a group of us after a dinner because he wanted to talk about UFOs. He told us that the RAF had stopped sending fighters after UFOs because some of them didn't come back.'

Got bored of being sent on a wild goose chase and decided to go awol and go on holiday ?

Original Poster

DannyM

Lol i think i remember seeing it on the beeb at one point Got bored of … Lol i think i remember seeing it on the beeb at one point Got bored of being sent on a wild goose chase and decided to go awol and go on holiday ?

Lol, Indeed!

Would be quite funny if there was a massive alien attack at the abbey tomorow, just as he says 'I do' hes munched off a monster, I would lol and love to watch that over and over on iPlayer

MR1123

its a parachute oO

That's not falling? And over restricted air space. Not saying it's a UFO but that stacks up as much as the governments reasons for Killing the NHS.

FOCUS!!!

deffo ET on his way for the big day

greatest666

Definitely a UFO.

I agree, but alien I thunk not.

a lost parachute - maybe blew away and got caught in air currents...?

KapA

deffo ET on his way for the big day

Williams "distant" relatives no doubt.

It's those high powered lights that shine up into the sky. Something to do with the wedding I guess.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/51840000/jpg/_51840009_001602065-1.jpg

Adam2050

That's not falling? And over restricted air space. Not saying it's a UFO … That's not falling? And over restricted air space. Not saying it's a UFO but that stacks up as much as the governments reasons for Killing the NHS.

its only a parachute, i.e no person is using it thats probably why its up there so long

J.Dance

hahah defo UFO

HA ha ha it gets better It seems to move and shift shape - but to have three sections, like the starship USS Enterprise from TV's Star Trek.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif…cms

MR1123

its only a parachute, i.e no person is using it thats probably why its up … its only a parachute, i.e no person is using it thats probably why its up there so long

Oh of course X)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

Banned

splatsplatsplat

I agree, but alien I thunk not.

Could be of illegal alien origin.

who else is watching the wedding tomorrow just to look out for jinis?

numptyj

who else is watching the wedding tomorrow just to look out for jinis?

with your pants down no doubt!

Original Poster

UFO's probably trying to strum up interest in the wedding. Let's face it, it would take an alien invasion to make the royal wedding the least bit interesting. lol

Its to promote the new london gig by....LED ZEPP

Banned

I can't identify it, it's flying and it's an object. So it's definitely a UFO. However I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for it.

OMG you guys are all thick.... its plain to see its the loch ness monster

big foot smoking a spliff

Was just a load of balloons. Thats why it keeps changing shape.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions