Found 28th Jun 2007
I need to know that if i buy a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop with "Intel Media Accelerator 950 Graphics Up to 256MB shared graphics memory" (Integrated graphics card), will i be able to buy a seperate Graphics card such as the ATI X1400 or the Nvidia 7300 and install it in this laptop?

Considering Dell used to allow the ATI x1400 and the Nvidia 7300 to be put into this laptop (as an upgrade) would it be possible, or will the Intel Media Accelerator 950 Graphics Up to 256MB shared graphics memory" (Integrated graphics card) take up space on the motherboard and not allow this?

1 Comment

manzi

I need to know that if i buy a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop with "Intel … I need to know that if i buy a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop with "Intel Media Accelerator 950 Graphics Up to 256MB shared graphics memory" (Integrated graphics card), will i be able to buy a seperate Graphics card such as the ATI X1400 or the Nvidia 7300 and install it in this laptop?Considering Dell used to allow the ATI x1400 and the Nvidia 7300 to be put into this laptop (as an upgrade) would it be possible, or will the Intel Media Accelerator 950 Graphics Up to 256MB shared graphics memory" (Integrated graphics card) take up space on the motherboard and not allow this?

Send a PM to mikeT. He is the resident Dell expert.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions