Expired

UGG AUSTRALIA BOOTS CLASSIC

Found 20th Aug 2008
I am after a genunie pair of ugg australia but really dont know where to start, most of the sites i have visited want around £170 like asos or office, the others seem a bit dogdy, and ideas please x

16 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that link, from what i can gather on mse some people have had probs with this company and are saying these are fakes, the tread over there is 159 pages long lol

my cousin got hers direct from ugg in australia last xmas but got her friends to order at same time and got a deal on them that way.

]Zucci Online sell them @£169.99 but offer a 10% discount off every order if you subscribe to their catalogue

minime;2783213

Thanks for that link, from what i can gather on mse some people have had … Thanks for that link, from what i can gather on mse some people have had probs with this company and are saying these are fakes, the tread over there is 159 pages long lol

Ah rite i didnt know,ill search again for u xxxx

The ]UggStore in Australia sell them for about £70 and charge approx £10 to ship to the UK. They have a sale on and the site is secure

International Orders
We use International Express Service for all international deliveries. Please allow around 5-10 working days from dispatch. Additional delays may occur during the months of September - March due to the high demand and heavy load on postal services and customs. Average shipping costs are: United Kingdom - £10, Rest of Europe - 15EUR, USA - US$20, Canada - CA$24, Japan - ¥2,400.

choc1969;2783951

The ]UggStore in Australia sell them for about £70 and charge approx £10 t … The ]UggStore in Australia sell them for about £70 and charge approx £10 to ship to the UK. They have a sale on and the site is secureInternational OrdersWe use International Express Service for all international deliveries. Please allow around 5-10 working days from dispatch. Additional delays may occur during the months of September - March due to the high demand and heavy load on postal services and customs. Average shipping costs are: United Kingdom - £10, Rest of Europe - 15EUR, USA - US$20, Canada - CA$24, Japan - ¥2,400.

I don't think these are Authentic Uggs.

Hugh Jass!;2784701

I don't think these are Authentic Uggs.

How do you know ?

choc1969;2784716

How do you know ?

]http//re…H:1

Not sure if its true or not.

Hugh Jass!;2784750

http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/HOW-TO-SPOT-FAKE-UGG-BOOTS-Picture-Comparisons-UGGS_W0QQugidZ10000000003269455?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:-1:SEARCH:1Not sure if its true or not.

Site seems to hold up to me but without being in store guess we'll never know.

They are expensive at half price. Dunno which ones are really real. I wouldn't mind a pair - but I'll wait until they are not in fashion anymore. I remember Cameron Diaz wore them. I wonder which ones she wore - can't see her getting fakes.

Not a fan myself

uggboots-uk.com/ = Definately Fake - Look at where the sole joins the heel, that deep solid line = fake, if it was genuine it would have a flush join.

The UggStore in Australia = Definately Fake - Look at the shape of the toe, its slanted instead of a nice curve & the label is not authentic.

Dont get why people go mad for these, just get some cheap ones from your local shopping centre, they look good and if they ruin easy you can replace them because they are so cheap.

Think its a shame that people are so desperate to buy branded ones that they could end up with fake ones.... Do your research. :thumbsup:

I got some last year from [url]www.AustralianUggBoots.com.au[/url] they were genuine and much cheaper than they are in this country. My brother also got some but his got stopped at customs and he had to pay an extra £20, but still cheaper.

Got my wife a pair last year from the Australian Ugg store that was branded fake.
She took them into a shop in town that stocks Uggs and the staff told her that they were genuine.
Excellent service from them as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions