Ugg boots

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some ugg botts real genuine ones only. cheap as you can find. dont want the classic ones with foam soles. if anyone knows of any good sites where you can buy cheap please post and help me . thanks

6 Comments

ive seen them in TK MAXXX IN VARIOUS STYLES AND SIZES FOR ABOUT £100

Original Poster

thanks will check if they have a website..

Original Poster

yes am in liverpool y?

Hi

Have you tried ASOS.com (stands for As Seen On Screen). They have a section called ASOS Red where they are able to get up to 70% off selected designer clothing. If its not the 'classic' UGG you're after, they have a good discount on 3 other styles of UGG boot. I'm guessing they get the discount on the less popular designs...but the UGG biker boot they have on there is lovely...i want them!!

Try again! Link not working, item number 18030925604

1st post with link didn't work although I thought it had........I'm new to this, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
The above number is for an ebay item.
They seem to be unbelievably low priced, I've also checked the seller out on goofbay, and they have taken as little as £41 for them.

What do you think, real or not??!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1532
    2. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431246
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions