Found 24th Nov 2008
looking for ugg boots has anyone used stepinstyle.co.uk are they genuine

8 Comments

Doesn't look like it. Couldn't find an address for them. My experience of buying Uggs is that the real ones don't usually come cheap. There was a 20% off voucher for shudoo somewhere, at least you would be sure they are genuine from a reputable company,

Original Poster

thanks for that, uggs are for my daughter age 10, £170 seems expensive for her age

jogirl;3556565

thanks for that, uggs are for my daughter age 10, £170 seems expensive … thanks for that, uggs are for my daughter age 10, £170 seems expensive for her age

what size shoe is your daughter as my friend is a size 2-3 and she fits into the size 1 uggs, she bought hers from peppermint for 80 pound!!!:thumbsup:

peppermint.co.uk/ugg…tml

hope this helps, theres an extra discount aswell throught november

Both Stepinstyle.co.uk and Peppermint websites aren't genuine Deckers uggs (the popular ones).

Shudoo or Office are the cheapest suppliers of genuine ones at the mo with the discount codes. Office charge p&p though x

Original Poster

she is a size 6! thanks for ur help will havea look

Jones have £20 off all boots at the moment if that helps. They sell the genuine UGGS
]http//ww…ker

M and M direct had kids sizes a few weeks back!!!

I always go to office when i buy in the UK "genuine" uggs are sold on the market!! lol I bought some for my baby the other day from office very cute!! :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unidays11
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    3. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    4. disneyland paris tickets44

See more discussions