UGG boots

Just had to laugh, i was just on another forum and somebody was asking about UGG boots and if anywhere had them on sale, i commented that bank currently have them instore for about £100, and somebody said i can get real ones for u for £50 BN.

Just had to lol as they now have a couple of peeps asking her for some, i would love to see them

5 Comments

some people are so stupid :roll: they'll be having a go at her when they fall to bits tho :giggle:

It's funny isn't it! I had a load of people at work telling me there was a 67% off sale on the 'official' Ugg website last weekend, they were laughing at me for paying £100 for short Uggs using a £50 off voucher when they had bought ones for £49. They stopped laughing quite quickly.

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;7133095

It's funny isn't it! I had a load of people at work telling me there was … It's funny isn't it! I had a load of people at work telling me there was a 67% off sale on the 'official' Ugg website last weekend, they were laughing at me for paying £100 for short Uggs using a £50 off voucher when they had bought ones for £49. They stopped laughing quite quickly.

TBH without this site i wouldnt have known how to tell but then personally i wouldnt buy them, if i was tho i would look instore

nessynoo01;7133156

TBH without this site i wouldnt have known how to tell but then … TBH without this site i wouldnt have known how to tell but then personally i wouldnt buy them, if i was tho i would look instore

How do you tell?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2952
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions