ugg boots size question

hi im going to order some of the cardy uggs online but havent tried them on. im a 6 but sizes are 5.5 or 6.5. should i go up or down?? many thanks

7 Comments

I'd go with the bigger size. I'm a 7 and ordered 8 or 8.5 in the cardi style ones, can't remember which of the sizes it was, but they fit really nicely. It's like wearing a comfy pair of slippers out :-D

Original Poster

thankyou :thumbsup:

i am a size 6 and i have the 6.5 but they are big (i wear slipper socks with them.) but the 5.5 was too small.

Hopefully you are aware that UGGs are australian and are therefore sized using their system. Your UK size 6 equates to an Australian size 7. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi thanks I wasn't aware. I'm looking at getting them from office or schuh somewhere like that as I'm unlucky with fakes. So there sizing is not uk sizing? I think I'm best getting 6.5 and hoping for the best anyway!

i am a 5's and i got 5.5 and they are slighty to big for me have to wear 2pairs of socks or thick socks.

hi. i would definitely go for smaller as the wool lining becomes flat and then they become loose on your feet. i bought my cardy uggs about 18 months ago i am a 5.5-6 so i bought a 5.5. they now fit my sis who is 6.5-7!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
    3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
    4. love affairs1445

See more discussions