ugg boots sizes

can anyone help looking at buying a pair of Michelle ugg boots but confused on sizing . anyone help ?

11 Comments

Their sizes tend to run on the small size. The advice is usually to get half a size bigger than you normally take

Apparently the leather ones come in half sizes and you are supposed to size up; if you are a 4 you buy a 4.5. Suede ones get bigger as the fur squashes down, so some size down. Very confusing! Better to check out the ugg site.

Original Poster

thanks total confused when I read reviews x

What are 'Michelle Ugg boots'? They're either Ugg boots or they're not?

Banned

http://www.rantchic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/b1504b006673e4e1d6050b2adb7933d2.jpg

People still wear these ungodly things?

Original Poster

squiff

What are 'Michelle Ugg boots'? They're either Ugg boots or they're not?

​this is the style name on ugg website

Go half a size up

Original Poster

ha ha

Maybe try them from somewhere like Very where you can click & collect for free and it's free returns to see how they fit.

Original Poster

deb8z

Maybe try them from somewhere like Very where you can click & collect for … Maybe try them from somewhere like Very where you can click & collect for free and it's free returns to see how they fit.

​great idea thanks x

I tried Shuch for size. Assistant said Uggs only do half sizes. I'm a 5 so tried on 5.5 far too small, tried on a 6.5 and was perfect. Now i can buy online when the sales hit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
    3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions