Ugg boots sizing?

thinking of getting the wife some uggs for her birthday, whats the sizing like? shes a uk size 3 are they a snug fit? or would you recommend sizing up.

5 Comments

I always thought you went a size down, I needed to with mine, but someone else said recently you need to go up a size. Maybe it depends which style you go for? Probably best to try some in in store, it's a lot of money to spend so best to get the right size.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

I always thought you went a size down, I needed to with mine, but someone … I always thought you went a size down, I needed to with mine, but someone else said recently you need to go up a size. Maybe it depends which style you go for? Probably best to try some in in store, it's a lot of money to spend so best to get the right size.

Found some on Amazon so she can't try them on as it's also a suprise, the style is Roslynn Flat if that helps.

Does it say on the ugg website, sometimes they have advice on there about sizing.
At least with Amazon you can easily return them or change the sizing.
If you have a topcashback account, request your payment in amazon vouchers and you get an extra 5%, also I think you can get nectar points by going through the nectar points cashback-style website.

I'm a size 5/6 and bought the 5.5- they are a good fit- I have different styles and always gone for the 5.5.
Hth

Original Poster

sian744

I'm a size 5/6 and bought the 5.5- they are a good fit- I have different … I'm a size 5/6 and bought the 5.5- they are a good fit- I have different styles and always gone for the 5.5.Hth

Thanks think i'll go with the size 3s.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions