Ugg Boots Sizing? Help

Hi guys, I'm buying my gf a pair of uggs. She is a size 6 but I'm not sure if i should get her a size down. I've heard mixed reviews about the fitting of sizes. Any help would be appreciated thanks

8 Comments

This may sound daft but I've found that different colours are different sizes. I have a brown pair that fit perfectly and a black pair which are too big, even with socks. The black ones aren't as furry inside. HTH.

i would definately go at least half a size down - based on my knitted ones anyway.

They do reccommend that you buy a size down as you are not supposed to wear socks with them. Make sure you buy from a reputable company as there are loads of fakes about. Any concerns check on the official Ugg website.

I'm between a 5 and 6 and I got the Bailey Button ones in size 5.5 - they only come in half sizes I think not sure about other styles - and they fit perfectly. These were from Shudoo which are an online authorised retailer.

I got a 6 and am a size 6 and they fit fine.

the wife is a sz5 and has got some uggs sz4 that fit perfectly !!

Both my daughters have just got them and the company I bought from said they always send the half size up from what you order, and they have been fine.

I'm a 5 and have a 5 but I do wear my socks otherwise i'm sure the boots would stink after a bit!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions