Ugg Deena size 4 chestnut cheapest price please

Found 5th Dec 2017
Hi im looking for these Womens Ugg Boots anyone know any decent prices with trusted uk retailers please
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
What's the best price you've found and from where? So that we know what price to beat
Cheapest ive found is £142 but i missed them at £125 last week as they sold out in size 4 when i was checking out on Daniel Footwear
Spent some time looking around for you, but there seems to be a helluva lot of fake companies set up in the last month or so purporting to stock them.
To ensure you don't buy fakes you might have to accept paying the extra and if you're happy buying them for £142 from Daniel Footwear then I'm not sure if there'sa better deal out there at this time.
Toptrumpet4 h, 54 m ago

Spent some time looking around for you, but there seems to be a helluva …Spent some time looking around for you, but there seems to be a helluva lot of fake companies set up in the last month or so purporting to stock them. To ensure you don't buy fakes you might have to accept paying the extra and if you're happy buying them for £142 from Daniel Footwear then I'm not sure if there'sa better deal out there at this time.

Thanks for trying to help they've gone up in price again now to £189 fingers crossed i can find them between £130-£145 again soon
Is chestnut the same as tan? If so, what about Eqqvs
Toptrumpet cheers but I'd heard that they may be fake on Eqvvs if i knew they were genuine I'd buy them
It's entirely up to you but the website was registered in 2013 and Scamadviser gives it a high trust rating of 99% and their website is very detailed with the returns address being in Lincoln as does the website.
Perhaps you could ask another question on here -Anyone used Eqqvsand are they legitimate and sell genuine goods or cheap chinese imitations or if anyone from Lincoln knows the store
Real shop
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Dec 2017
Cheers think I'll post and see what people have to say thanks again
They seem to be £190 (Uggs store, Schuh - can get 10% student discount.) in all the well known online genuine store.

If i was spending that much money on uggs Boots i would rather pay that extra knowing its come from a genuine store. But hope you find them at the cheap price you saw them for previously! But if the price is too good to be true... then!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants