EXPIRED

UGG (type!) boots wanted

ok., my niece has asked for some UGG boots for xmas,i certainly cant afford the real deal but wondered if anyone knew of a safe site to get some cheapys?
i know im tight but got 2 kids of my own to get too x

10 Comments

I got my daughters in ASDA, not sure if they are still out of stock online!

Gawd don't buy fake ones!

Or do you just mean the style and not ones that actually say UGG on them ?

Original Poster

i actually meant fake ones that say UGG on!! i know, i know i shouldnt but she s only 11 !

Banned

glam-R;7269128

i actually meant fake ones that say UGG on!! i know, i know i shouldnt … i actually meant fake ones that say UGG on!! i know, i know i shouldnt but she s only 11 !

ugg fakes can still cost alot of money, have you thought about emu, on apar with ugg for quality, but usually cheaper, how much do you have to spend?

Original Poster

i dont know really just wanted as cheap as poss, yeah like the emu ones but again they are fairly expencive too, x

Banned

glam-R;7269255

i dont know really just wanted as cheap as poss, yeah like the emu ones … i dont know really just wanted as cheap as poss, yeah like the emu ones but again they are fairly expencive too, x

liek i said you probably pay £50/£60 for fakes, and its pretty sad to receive fakes whatever your age, ide prefer to buy primark £8 ones than spend £60 on a pair that are the same quality as the £8 ones, sometimes amazon have offers on the emu, have a nosey, what size is she?

Original Poster

shes size 5,iv seen some really good fakes that even wen compared in office to real uns theres no real difference tbh , i think its just the name she s after, she will honestly not even know the difference , ill have a little peek at amazon and thanks for input x

She'll know the difference after wearing the fake ones for a while when the back of the heel collapses!

There's these but they only have 4.5 or 6.5 no five!

]http//ww…144
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
    2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
    4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions